Estes | Is their any special design trailers out there??

LTLlife

TB Lurker
Credits
I know some LTL put a Special design on pups and vans like OD with the MLB, Fedex had a bunch of hearts on a pup. just curious if estes has Any or if anybody got any picture?

G.I trailers don't count BTW

I've only seen G.I trailers with a U.S.M.C ad on the sides. Can't say I've seen anything on an Estes pup though.

Last edited:
Estes does have a 53 foot van that is a 75 th Anniversary Trailer. To my knowledge that is the only one I know of that is different than the rest of the trailers. I have pulled it one time nice looking Trailer.

I've pulled that one too. The US Marine trailer and the 75th anniversary Estes trailer are the only ones I know of.

There used to be a 75th anniversary 8600 riding around too. Even had shiny wheels.

I have a picture of it but I can never figure out how to upload images to this board. When I hit add images and select the picture, it loads then I click done and nothing happens.

I've pulled that one too. The US Marine trailer and the 75th anniversary Estes trailer are the only ones I know of.

There used to be a 75th anniversary 8600 riding around too. Even had shiny wheels.
There was also a 75th anniversary Sleeper in Charlotte NC but I think that they have sold it now.

There was also a 75th anniversary Sleeper in Charlotte NC but I think that they have sold it now.
Back then they had a give away of sorts. They "randomly" picked a city, lh, and team and put into service 3 of those 75th anniversary trucks. So one single axle, one twin screw, and one sleeper. I remember they had shiney wheels and everything. Lol

Also you guys are correct between the Gi marines trailers and the lone Estes 75th those are the only trailers branded differently.