AAA Cooper | is this a rumor or not

i heard vitran is looking at AAA cooper
to get us south we just bought p-jax
siera west and chris trucking the only thing we dont cover now is south east:hide:

Vitran will be going south....

It's now just a matter of when. Vitran will be making the move south. AAA is a likely candidate. Sorry for them.

That's a fact! They are friends.

ACT and SEFL are a LOT alike.

There is an old saying that goes like this;
"Screw Your Friends Because Your Enemies Never Come Around".:Fart:

For the right amount of money, some people will sale just about anything to anybody.:greedy:

i did get a comment that OD was going to buy AAA but the deal was cancelled or the deal was turned down.I think it would be better to merge with a northern carrier anyway.

As a former Vitran employee...I fell sorry for anyone that gets bought by them. They are Canadian and since they are used to government healthcare, their benefits suck!

Vitran couldn't buy PJax either..... Well???

I'd do your research on where Vitran gets its financing. Might learn a few things.

i have and they only have 50 million in credit left.vitran will buy itself right out business if it dosent start paying off its debt.

My SEFL buddies say that would take care of SEFL wanting to cover the midwest, and AAA has some terminals in Ky, Il and MN.

SEFL has terminals in Ky,Il and a couple others up there already. I wonder how that is going over with Dayton Freight as their reliance network carrier?:chairshot:

I'd be more apt to say it is a rumor.Dayton Freight would be more promising to them for their northern coverage.

Dayton is expanding and getting larger terminals now. They will be going after Holland and New Penn freight soon :1036316054:.

and soon there will be the yellow/roadway freight unless they chitcan Zollars out the door.

SEFL has terminals in Ky,Il and a couple others up there already. I wonder how that is going over with Dayton Freight as their reliance network carrier?:chairshot:

Dayton is expanding and getting larger terminals now. They will be going after Holland and New Penn freight soon :1036316054:.

and soon there will be the yellow/roadway freight unless they chitcan Zollars out the door.

sefl does not have term. in ky or IL.

if southeastern has a terminal in ky or ill, they never told me. Sefl has stated that they will not be moving into any new areas of service. Ive heard this for years.

I am wrong guys, I made a mistake and meant to agree with companyman. I confused myself when I read what I wrote and cannot even remember what I was trying to say!.:TR10driving03:

Must be the new "Purple Koolaid":1036316054: