SAIA | Is this the next Technology Saia will implement?

Just wait until that driverless truck tries to pull into a driveway with 200 employees leaving work, and blocks the highway for 20 to 30 minutes because it senses traffic in front of it, AND THE COPS TRY TO GIVE THE "HELPER/DRIVER" a ticket.
So you are saying a truck with a driver plows thru them????

if you have a driverless truck, who does the inward facing camera watch and who gets the coaching from the inevitable video? Just asking.

We know it will not be someone in Management... my guess would be the IT person ( "Information Technology" ) LOL.

A bigger question to be answered about ltl p&d autonomous trucks is how long will they wait to get unloaded? Who will rearrange the freight in the trailer because the dock loaded it backwards? How will the computer know where the line to get on a dock starts? We are a loooooong way off auto trucks in city work

I didn't think Budweiser had any trucks left, plenty of independent distributors. I thought they got rid of them in the 70's and 80's.
On the Gulf coast if you see truck or trailer with Budweiser on it, it's either a independent distributor or JB Hunt equipment.