ODFL | Is this true?

powderpusher

TB Lurker
Credits
I was thinking of applying with OD but one of my buddys that used to work there told me they dont pay overtime? Thats hard to be believe, can someone confirm this. Also do you guys know which LTL companies do pay overtime?

thats why here we get good hours a lot of companies that pay you time and a half over 40 are going to try and not give you overtime

ODFL does not pay overtime over 40.....Overtime starts at sixty (60) hours in almost all states so therefore you will probably hardly ever get o/t pay.....fellas you all be nice.

He already knew the answer Jim. If he is really looking for a job and will only work for companies that pay O/T he needs to look other places. Why defend ourselves we know what the deal is and why we work here.

I didnt know for sure thats why I came in here to ask. If I cant find an LTL that pays overtime than its not for me then. I would drive my self crazy calculating all the time thats been taken from me.:funky:

I have worked in the LTL business for 20years
Only 1 company I worked for paid overtime after 40 hrs and it took them over 10years to get to that point. OD pays overtime after 60hrs. All but one of the non-union LTL companies (that I know of ) pay overtime after 40hrs.

Isn't CA one of those states where OD doesn't have a choice but to pay OT? Heard the boys down there get OT. So now you have a chance P-Pusher.