ODFL | It’s still ok to smoke in trucks.

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Why did we waste so much time complaining about not being able to smoke in the tractors recently? I’ve been in a few now where drivers are still puffing away with no action taken against them.

So go ahead, light them up.

Why did we waste so much time complaining about not being able to smoke in the tractors recently? I’ve been in a few now where drivers are still puffing away with no action taken against them.

So go ahead, light them up.
Why thank you Billy, I appreciate that. Is it okay if I mount a cooler for my pony keg between the seats? I figured maybe I could get a small flat screen TV also. I mean I could live the life of luxury and still make the big money. Hahahaha.

New rule: When responding to me, please limit yourself to one comment.

Now, let me get this straight, if I'm talking about the all time Mastio champ, cutting grass on his zero turn,because
Fly. took Ump's goats on vacation to the Cayman Isles, would this be a rule infraction?
If so, what would be the penalty?

Anymore out here in the PNW, we adopted the NIKE slogan--JUST DO IT...no one is held accountable for anything anymore..YIELD sound familiar? a fricken joke by any standard...
That’s what is so unique about the Northwest, we’re still a bunch of goat herding, lawn mowing Outlaws. Accountability, what does that mean? How many times do you flip placards? How many times do you see a driver trying to qualify in a the NHRA race with his speed in the yard? How many of us wait for a hook card, when it should be projected before we get there? Accountability that word is to big for some to understand. And please don’t try to ask or suggest someone of what the correct procedure is. You’ll be reprimanded by the guilty party.

fly, you forgot "Y",yard speed... also means going 2 MPH being extremely safe right? or, maybe its because there off duty on lunch dropping triples, hooking twins and walla..my lunch is done and Iam ready to roll...buts thats ok cuz management dont give a crap over there at all..just bury their head in the sand ...

fly, you forgot "Y",yard speed... also means going 2 MPH being extremely safe right? or, maybe its because there off duty on lunch dropping triples, hooking twins and walla..my lunch is done and Iam ready to roll...buts thats ok cuz management dont give a crap over there at all..just bury their head in the sand ...

Always wondered what wizardry some drivers use to finish a run before others!

It’s so they can get to that Keystone Light. Off duty is off duty. My tractor doesn’t move. Besides TS might be in the bushes.

Keep hearing these rumors T isn’t playing around with that anymore including drivers in your yard that move the tractor without logging in. Not worth it.

No..TS is not allowed to discipline, it comes ONLY from the TM who hasn't got a pair to do anything to hold drivers accountable. Too bad, but again look who hired our new Regional Line haul MANAGER, what a JOKE that is. The only one that had any real experience, they just slapped him in the face so who blames him for leaving. That just shows you the caliber fo management FBN at your place. I think there needs to be a real house cleaning out here, and hire people who care about making drivers do their jobs ..or make them available to other companies. Whats going on out here in the Pacific NW is not how this company was founded or how it grew to where it is today, too bad. If we were closer to the coorporate offices, most of these problems wouldn't exist cuz most of these so called managers would be gone

No..TS is not allowed to discipline, it comes ONLY from the TM who hasn't got a pair to do anything to hold drivers accountable. Too bad, but again look who hired our new Regional Line haul MANAGER, what a JOKE that is. The only one that had any real experience, they just slapped him in the face so who blames him for leaving. That just shows you the caliber fo management FBN at your place. I think there needs to be a real house cleaning out here, and hire people who care about making drivers do their jobs ..or make them available to other companies. Whats going on out here in the Pacific NW is not how this company was founded or how it grew to where it is today, too bad. If we were closer to the coorporate offices, most of these problems wouldn't exist cuz most of these so called managers would be gone

Who is it considered the regional manager J or K these days? I can keep track of the real central more than the Pdx show.

Big J..the ex dock supervisor with all the years of linehaul/transportation experience...NOT....sad, and shame on the TM and Asst TM for selecting him..just say"n
As the steering wheel turns, so do the day’s of drama in the PNW. You all have excellent points. That’s why I hear the comments from teams that come out here, don’t like it. It’s different than the rest of the company. It’s the left coast.