ODFL | It’s still ok to smoke in trucks.

As the steering wheel turns, so do the day’s of drama in the PNW. You all have excellent points. That’s why I hear the comments from teams that come out here, don’t like it. It’s different than the rest of the company. It’s the left coast.

Should’ve put fbn in charge or train that new guy I keep hearing of.

As the steering wheel turns, so do the day’s of drama in the PNW. You all have excellent points. That’s why I hear the comments from teams that come out here, don’t like it. It’s different than the rest of the company. It’s the left coast.

Fly, you been watching soap operas!

Should’ve put fbn in charge or train that new guy I keep hearing of.
Oh trust me, I will do some educational training on both of them. By the way, I see that both of our terminals have the same problem. Young boys in SEA, that think that the strip from the office to the shop area is a drag strip. Yep, I saw a newer, young boy light them up going down there this morning. Don’t stress Billy, I get all over the city guys at our place about their speed. To bad they can’t unload trailers that fast.

Oh trust me, I will do some educational training on both of them. By the way, I see that both of our terminals have the same problem. Young boys in SEA, that think that the strip from the office to the shop area is a drag strip. Yep, I saw a newer, young boy light them up going down there this morning. Don’t stress Billy, I get all over the city guys at our place about their speed. To bad they can’t unload trailers that fast.

Bet they still can’t compete against the Oly speed champ.

Its funny, not too longago I stopped a PDX driver about his yard speed and he told me..was I speeding? I didnt realize I was going that fast..excuse me, dont think you can do 10mph or less in HI GEAR! and should probably log in too... just about as bad as telling one of the golden boys there which I didnt know if he was new or not, that he needed locks on all trailers, loaded or empty..I got the "in my face" and his answer was "yea, I know so"..guess he didnt attend the yield meeting yet ..or looked at the drivers handbook.. he wasn't new as I later found out...like the energizer bunny out here..just keeps going and going and....and its not just at that center..SEA is just about as bad...

Its funny, not too longago I stopped a PDX driver about his yard speed and he told me..was I speeding? I didnt realize I was going that fast..excuse me, dont think you can do 10mph or less in HI GEAR! and should probably log in too... just about as bad as telling one of the golden boys there which I didnt know if he was new or not, that he needed locks on all trailers, loaded or empty..I got the "in my face" and his answer was "yea, I know so"..guess he didnt attend the yield meeting yet ..or looked at the drivers handbook.. he wasn't new as I later found out...like the energizer bunny out here..just keeps going and going and....and its not just at that center..SEA is just about as bad...
Say it isn’t so. I’m sure each yard has their Mario Andretti’s. Another thing I can’t stand is driver’s dragging the landing gear on the pavement. “Well I am in a hurry and I need to get home to watch the Father Knows Best Marathon and drink my Keystone light. It takes to long to do it the right way. Or, who are you to tell me what to do.”
Man that felt good to vent. Seriously, you’re at work to do the job. Do it right the first time.

Um.. That's a sheep !! Have you learned nothing in the last few years?? I'm gonna go live with BillyLo..at least he untreated me!!!
Your goats were raised with sheep. It's kinda like when Madonna lived in England and she had that accent...
Go ahead and live with Billy. Just so you know, Billy has a Washington State CPS file that's 200 hundred pages long...

Reactions: Ump
Your goats were raised with sheep. It's kinda like when Madonna lived in England and she had that accent...
Go ahead and live with Billy. Just so you know, Billy has a Washington State CPS file that's 200 hundred pages long...

Ewe gotta be kiddin!

Say it isn’t so. I’m sure each yard has their Mario Andretti’s. Another thing I can’t stand is driver’s dragging the landing gear on the pavement. “Well I am in a hurry and I need to get home to watch the Father Knows Best Marathon and drink my Keystone light. It takes to long to do it the right way. Or, who are you to tell me what to do.”
Man that felt good to vent. Seriously, you’re at work to do the job. Do it right the first time.

I saw a guy leaving ATL the other night who forgot to raise the gear on his lead, I tried to flag him down but he was grabbing gears and flying up the road. I wonder if he ever noticed or his first clue was when the gear came dragging off onto the highway.