TForce | It could happen ??

When pigs fly.
425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg
Never say Never !!! anything could happen now days !!

No way in hell. Everyone on this board sees every day that as long as freight doesnt cost big brother money, they do not give a flying crap about us. Why would they expand on that complacency? And for terrible profit margins at best?

It's more likely than you think. Basically with e-commerce exploding and everyone buying things that are much larger online shipping needs are changing. Having the ability to cover parcel and freight 100% is an advantage for companies. Control over final mile service is going to be huge thing in the coming years. Put your tool belts on because you won't just deliver your gonna setup the product for customers as well

Confirmed at a so. Cal union meeting this morning. Maybe pigs do fly.
just sharing what a close friend who is a steward shared with me this afternoon. His ba said that there is validity to the rumor. Take it for what it's worth.

Confirmed at a so. Cal union meeting this morning. Maybe pigs do fly.
just sharing what a close friend who is a steward shared with me this afternoon. His ba said that there is validity to the rumor. Take it for what it's worth.
A move like that would definitely shake things up but I would be surprised it if happened.

A move like that would definitely shake things up but I would be surprised it if happened.
Surprises do happen daily !! who would thunk Trump make this far ? & who thunk a mean women could be next president ? and who thunk we would have a black president ? so get ready to be surprised and think a big shake up would be good !!