It is Time For a New American Flag

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Note:
    From here on out Pilot, you are the one that I'm speaking of when I mention "The Professor". Since you think that you are giving us some kind of education with your posts.
    You are so naive that you think that we have people on here that didn't do well in school, but for some reason you correcting them will finally make it stick in their head.
    And if you understand what point a person is trying to make, why correct them with their spelling or proper word usage? Answer: You think that you are much more intelligent than everyone else.

So again, on behalf of everyone that you've corrected..........

I salute "The Professor"........

:fingure:

2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Thank you Flash......

Is that what you think?.... Aren't you doing the same thing when you point out how right you are and how wrong those are that you don't agree with?....

You would be naive to believe that everyone on here did great in School....and you are among some on here that complain about the state of education today... But that isn't the issue... We both that...

First off.... I rarely mention someones error..... And no, I don't think my pointing out an obvious error is going to have any impact....other than your predictable reaction.....

I already addresed that question in a previous post....go back and read it this time....and who knows.....maybe while discovering the anwser to your inquiry, you might even find a spelling error or a wrong word being used.... You'd like that....

Wrong anwser.... No, I don't think that...YOU think that...... You exhibit common markers of someone with self-esteem issues..... Work on that and maybe you won't feel so intellectually inadequate when your opinions are challenged by me.....

I recently commented on one of your recent posts about fishing and offered an opinion on fishing in fast running high rivers as a way to change the discourse away from the tinder box that politics can be...No comment from you....but ohhhh ...if I make a comment about someones incorrect word usage by a poster that rudely put down another member...then you jump right on that...... I think you like the confrontation....until I "Rub you the wrong way"....then it's no fun anymore...

Thanks for making my case for me....

Soooo.... Been doing any fishing lately?

3. Northern Flash

You weren't even correcting me, you were correcting someone else. Although I make all kinds of errors, I don't give a :shit: if you correct me or not, it means nothing to me. I'm not the one who thinks that they are some kind of professor that needs to school everyone with their spelling. In my opinion, you can't verbally support your Liberal stance, so you resort to the good old Alinsky tactic of silencing those who make spelling errors. (Although your leftist buddy gets a pass.)
    And if you think that correcting opinions is the same as correcting someone's spelling, you are a lost cause.
    Other than you, there isn't a person on here that tries to exploit another poster's spelling.
    And phishing?.......I talk phishing with people I like. Let me check.........Nope. You aren't on the list.
    I tried to get along with you, but I give up. I've spent my entire life defending people who struggle to defend themselves, but it looks like that battle has come down to spelling. At least nobody gets hurt.

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

don't worry, I'll be ok
    (provided this stupid country does not elect Hilly, who collapses the economy and destroys the dollar)

If Pilot is the "Professor"
    can I be Thurston Howell III
    wanted to be the skipper but he and his "little buddy" Gilligan got some weird stuff there and with Ginger being so shallow, I could dump the Misses and move on.

Woody and Northern Flash like this.
  5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I know I'm not reading this :horseshit: so if you want to continue how 'bout taking it to PM or start your own thread on it.

6. Northern Flash

No need to, I'm done with it. (and him)

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I wanna get high with the Dr.

Party pooper

Big Dave likes this.
  8. ABFer

Dr. is serving up Lobatahs, pick me up on your way through, we'll have a blAst.
    I have my moments.

pilot87 likes this.
  9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

We can wear our Trump shirts, and walk around Walmart stoned.... put your Bullitt proof vest on !! And Your Buying everything
    Wealth distribution is awesome

10. pilot87

Really?? When?..... You we're the one who started this....just for the record..

You don't agree with my opinions....but I articulate my opinions very concisely..... You can't reason logically so you resort to personal attacks....And just whom have I silenced???

Yes, I know!.... That is what makes this entire "argumet" silly.... YOU choose to make this non-issue into a "big deal" and now you have hurt feelings.... Next time be smarter and just leave it alone...

It was YOU that brought it to this..

Lol....Except your feelings....

Ok..... No more about this!.....

11. pilot87

Ok ABFer..... No more from me on that topic......

12. ABFer

:1036316054:
    I'll pay that tab when I get back from the bathroom.

Woody and pilot87 like this.
  13. pilot87

Clinton stands a good chance of winning.....perhaps you should start worrying...... I think everyone needs to be concerned no matter who "wins" now.... Oh well.....troubled times await...facinating....but turbulent times ahead...

You can be Thurston Howell....but only if your "nice" to the Skipper and his "little buddy"....and don't hurt Mary Ann's self-esteem by ignoring her and spending all your time with Ginger....
    If not..... I won't let anyone listen to my radio that has magic batteries that never wear out.....

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Flash, the Boards have changed the ignore feature (for the better). Used to be I actually saw when ignored people responded and just couldn't read their posts. Now- I can't even see that an ignored person responded at all! (Or even a quote of theirs posted to). You should try it. Eliminates the ones you're tired of banging heads with. I have three on mine. No stress at all!

Northern Flash likes this.
  15. ABFer

Is that why you don't respond to me anymore??? :biglaugh::hilarious::hysterical::lmao:
    I never even tried to activate the ignore function and don't know how it works. I also have no problem just scrolling past a user's posts if I don't like them.

pilot87 likes this.
  16. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

I wish I could ignore Obama on my tv. Every time he's on there it could block him with a black bar like the ole stag movies.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You know well that I WANT to put you on ignore. The system won't allow it...

My three are pilot, slavey, and nounionfool/Docker...

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Rush used to tell listeners (back during Clinton years) to make a cardboard cutout the size of the tv. On the top and bottom write "He's lying"

Woody and Rastus like this.
  19. pilot87

I've never "ignored" a member.... I'm not afraid of responding to other members I disagree with..... Disagreements and spirited debate are what's interesting... Ignoring members you can't "win" your "arguments with is rather juvenile....in my opinion of course.....

C'mon Jimmy..... Unignore me....lets have a little fun .....
    Flash, don't listen to him..... I won't correct anyones spelling and word usage ever again.....and of course, I still don't mind you pointing out any erros I make..... Ok?? Deal...

(I'm sure one of your buddies will pass this along)

Magoo and Woody like this.
  20. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

We got a lot of flavors ..here at TB.

pilot87 and Magoo like this.