FedEx Freight | It sounds like most of you guys are under the desk

rtwoody4

TB Lurker
Credits
Violates rules 1)Do Treat people with respect. and 6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.

I have never read so much BS what do you get an extra 1.00 to feed the newbies BS

rtwoody4 said:
Violates rules 1)Do Treat people with respect. and 6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.

I have never read so much BS what do you get an extra 1.00 to feed the newbies BS

Gee, Woody. Most of the fellas around here would need more than a $1 to show their asses, but hey, if thats all it takes (apparently) for you, here's my buck. Tell me where to send, or put, it.

Nobody loves ya, woody boy. Welcome!

Boy i thought i had a bad attitude, yea im under the desk hoping to find some crumbs our ccm has dropped or some change out of his pocket to buy me something to eat with we are getting hungry here in the east.

rtwoody4 said:

hey there woody sounds like you know all about being under the desk. why dont you stop the negative BS, come on out and climb aboard. be part of a winning team, try being a team player and help make this the best LTL carrier ever. :ShakeHandsNah:

Not a dime extra. not feeding any BS either. It's the attitude....dude. I carry a positive attitude, love my job, do what I'm asked to do...blah blah blah. I get labled like some others I work with. Negative workers kill morale. Is this truck driver heaven....no, there are problems, there are problems everywhere. Chances are you're like me...ya got bills and responsibilities so you need to work. So go to work, and drop the negative attitude, it hurts us all.:cool:

Re wood.....

This has been taken care of crew.....
We have a great bunch of folks in this forum , plenty of good info is traded here & friendships made. I and with the help of the other great people from the truckingboards want to keep this a good place. I just wanted to see what all of you guys had to say to this guy. It is over now . Thanks for being the good guys and gals that make Fed Ex Frt. what it is . Things are not %100 at our jobs , there are always going to be things that bother us , I think they call this life ! But over all we work for a great company , Yea ! East & West , we are one ...

Smokestack :nutkick:

The only thing I thought was a little strange about FedEx drivers, is that they don't have trucks. They have units. They don't have terminals. They have Customer Service Centers. And they don't have Terminal Managers. They have Service Center Managers.

Is there a little corporate brainwahing going on there, guys?

Sling Blade said:
The only thing I thought was a little strange about FedEx drivers, is that they don't have trucks. They have units. They don't have terminals. They have Customer Service Centers. And they don't have Terminal Managers. They have Service Center Managers.

I think they got that stuff from Wally World.....:Bazzoka-Cow:

Sling Blade said:

More than a LITTLE Blade !!!!!!

gman said:
Brainwashing 101 at it's finest.

So what you guys are saying is that if we called them 'tractors' (which we do, by the way), and 'terminal managers', and terminals, we wouldn't be brain washed? Frankly, it would seem to me that the individual that can't tolerate a different moniker than the one being used by just about everybody else in the one that is brain washed. Just an observation.

Blade, why don't you and Gman carry this crapola over the the Conway page. They got lots of different names over there too...... plus they're more likely to agree with you.

Nobody

Sling Blade said:

:Poke: {you might try spell check} not to mention sales reps are account managers, customer service is customer satisfaction. (a rose by any other name is still a rose) I'm sure they have a reason for using different names for things. maybe because it sounds better to the customer, maybe it sounds more professional. we have different names for things because we are different, we are better. I wouldnt worry about it though for those of you who are worried about being brainwashed, dont forget it requires having a brain to wash in the first place.

My new names

Well you all better get ready because when I buy FedEx I will call them kidney shakers and everybody will get $2 per mile and $50 per hour and 10 week vacation and WOW I need to go to bed long night.:tongue1:

Packratmcw said:
Well you all better get ready because when I buy FedEx I will call them kidney shakers and everybody will get $2 per mile and $50 per hour and 10 week vacation and WOW I need to go to bed long night.:tongue1:

Hey Pack, you've got my vote !!!!