FedEx Freight | It sounds like most of you guys are under the desk

OK .... I'm in .... just let me know were I can drop off the loot !
Always wanted a shiny new truck !! The old bulldog is starting to hang his head a little !!

Dangit Smoke, you out did me. Now I'll loose that cushy day run... Who in their right mind would prefer money over beer ? Where was my mind ?????
Then again I value my beer higher than money.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM beer

homer_beer.gif

Beer is good we all know this .
Looks like me and the boss are best friends.

Hey ''cody'' welcome to the house.

I know what you are saying but some guys just think it is simple brain washing , hell I have not washed my brain in weeks every time I do I can't do a thing with it for months.:ranting:

nobody said:
So what you guys are saying is that if we called them 'tractors' (which we do, by the way), and 'terminal managers', and terminals, we wouldn't be brain washed? Frankly, it would seem to me that the individual that can't tolerate a different moniker than the one being used by just about everybody else in the one that is brain washed. Just an observation.

Blade, why don't you and Gman carry this crapola over the the Conway page. They got lots of different names over there too...... plus they're more likely to agree with you.

Nobody

Ha,ha, ha, ......

Man, it's fun offending those who want to pull the righteous indignation bit. For you to get all perturbed would suggest there were some truth to what I said.

Question: Did Estes buy the old FedEx barn in Sacramento? I know FedEx moved to their new one over last weekend from what I've heard.

Sling Blade said:
The only thing I thought was a little strange about FedEx drivers, is that they don't have trucks. They have units. They don't have terminals. They have Customer Service Centers. And they don't have Terminal Managers. They have Service Center Managers.

Is there a little corporate brainwahing going on there, guys?

I Personally love the brainwashing we recieve over here SlingBlade

4159brainwashers copy.jpg

Cmon driver you would too :roll1:

I wonder if I need a appointment this time to have my brain washed by these gals ? I'm going to have to have it washed two times and probably need extra detangler.:ohmy: