TForce | It sure is hard posting non-union posts here?

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
I was posting how my days are going.
Giving God the glory for taking very good care of me.
Also that he's allowing me to work full boar to keep up with my younger co-workers.

Now you see Theres no mention of the union in the first part of my post.

But I'm sorry to say this UPS Freight message board would have far less posts if we took up topics other
than how we'er being cheated,and wanting union representation.

Oh my whats the LTL trucking world coming to when theres nothing to talk about,other than getting the International Brotherhood of Teamsters into UPS Freight?

If some day that comes to pass,than what will you all have to discuss?

Perhaps were you to follow the rules and post your non-union thoughts on the non-union thread, you could get your message out.

Think it over, sir. You don't own this and you don't make the rules..... the guy who does, does.

Just some friendly advice.

Nobody

nobody said:
Perhaps were you to follow the rules and post your non-union thoughts on the non-union thread, you could get your message out.

Think it over, sir. You don't own this and you don't make the rules..... the guy who does, does.

Just some friendly advice.

Nobody
This is the UPSF board he can state a fact if he wants to he started the thread...:smilie_132:

Johnnybegood said:
This is the UPSF board he can state a fact if he wants to he started the thread...:smilie_132:

Yep because were in the process of deciding whether to become union or not we can argue the question here. we don't have to go to the union, non union parts.

mossbackman said:
Yep because were in the process of deciding whether to become union or not we can argue the question here. we don't have to go to the union, non union parts.
That is correct, companies owned by companies that are Union can discuss such topics in their forum, any other stance and Truckingboards would appear anti union, Truckingboards is not Pro Union or Anti Union, Truckingboards is Pro LTL Truckdrivers

Jeff said:
That is correct, companies owned by companies that are Union can discuss such topics in their forum, any other stance and Truckingboards would appear anti union, Truckingboards is not Pro Union or Anti Union, Truckingboards is Pro LTL Truckdrivers
Thank you Jeff....:rolleyes:

Apostolic said:
I was posting how my days are going.
Giving God the glory for taking very good care of me.
Also that he's allowing me to work full boar to keep up with my younger co-workers.

Now you see Theres no mention of the union in the first part of my post.

But I'm sorry to say this UPS Freight message board would have far less posts if we took up topics other
than how we'er being cheated,and wanting union representation.

Oh my whats the LTL trucking world coming to when theres nothing to talk about,other than getting the International Brotherhood of Teamsters into UPS Freight?

If some day that comes to pass,than what will you all have to discuss?
You can go to this forum and post all the non-union post you wish to post and union posters will not be allowed to respond to them.
Just click on the link and it will take you directly to it.
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Like wise there is a forum for union post only and we do not allow any non-union responses. It is located here.
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Try posting something else and see if you get a response Apostolic. Thats the only way to start a new thread. If you get a response so be it. If not I guess no one wants to talk about that topic. I sure have started enough threads that didn't get any response so don't be surprised if no one says anything.

hillbilly frog said:
You can go to this forum and post all the non-union post you wish to post and union posters will not be allowed to respond to them.
Just click on the link and it will take you directly to it.
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Like wise there is a forum for union post only and we do not allow any non-union responses. It is located here.
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Try posting something else and see if you get a response Apostolic. Thats the only way to start a new thread. If you get a response so be it. If not I guess no one wants to talk about that topic. I sure have started enough threads that didn't get any response so don't be surprised if no one says anything.
I started a rides thread, posted some pics and no one not no one responded :( :maddance3: :upsidedown:

I figured drivers would like their rides and like to show em off but guess I figured wrong!

FM

Thats what I mean FM. You never can figure out what some one will respond to. Just when you think you got'um figured out they show ya that you ain't as smart as ya thought.
Hey thats what my Dad always said about a woman!!!!!!

Familyman said:
I started a rides thread, posted some pics and no one not no one responded :( :maddance3: :upsidedown:

I figured drivers would like their rides and like to show em off but guess I figured wrong!

FM
Sorry Dude....Mines in the garage and needs a wash before I take er out and get er naked.... Oh yeah and feed er some HEMIS....Next ride post on the rides thread....SEE YOU THERE....

greezy trucker said:
Sorry Dude....Mines in the garage and needs a wash before I take er out and get er naked.... Oh yeah and feed er some HEMIS....Next ride post on the rides thread....SEE YOU THERE....

Must be a Chevy man. Tell ya what, If I ever save up enough pennies, I'll get my small block Mopar back on the street. It's a shame the 2 big block Chevys in my boat keep suckin up all my extra pennies right now.....but who's complaining?