FedEx Freight | its a done deal

hammerhead

TB Lurker
Credits
I was told today that its a donre deal,phone conferences fri morning to announce it.We are now fedex national,mark it down you heard it here first.

hammerhead said:
I was told today that its a donre deal,phone conferences fri morning to announce it.We are now fedex national,mark it down you heard it here first.

Is that FedEx National just for the Watkins LTL group, or ALL of the Watkins Companies involved in the buy out?.....KK

ceo4mom said:
I just got off the phone and its all over.

Rumor and deal quashed.

How could it be a rumor.....if the deal was quashed?
You had to have some kind of deal if it was quashed.....so that means it was true....not a rumor?.....KK:duh:

yeah, right!`

CEO4mom, I work at WML, and we just got an e-mail confirming we are now Fedex LTL. Chip will be president. Done deal. Does not get any doner than this. However you spoke with on the phone, did not know what they were talking about.

Guys (and Gals) calm down.Remember when UPS bought Overnite.Look at all the guys who now have ulcers because they thought the world was coming to an end . Why worry about something you can not change??? Things will work out for ya. Good luck and happy motoring..

I think this is just a bluff by Watkins Motor lines to make DHL offer a higher price, its all part of negotiations! hehehe

yeah...

Why not? I do not care if anyone knows who I am. I have said nothing wrong.

Now with a name like fedkins, I would remain Anonymous as well. Kidding, of course.

Lots of folks know who I am.
A good rule of thumb is.
Don't say something here that you would not say to another persons face.

It is good to have you here uwmsbp .
Thank you for being a poster and a active part of the boards this is what makes us what we are.
Smokestack / FXF