Holland | Its been a bumpy ride !

chuckles

TB Lurker
Credits
It was a very bumpy ride from CBL to USF Red Star. I made alot of new friends and a few enemies. All in all what started out a new adventure to me ended up being a way of life that was hard to break away from. What I mean is when I first started at Red Star, I had not lived on the road, I got home most every day. Red Star kept me out all week long. When that came to an end. I was lost. I tried going back to UPS but could not handle the constant pressure of being watched like a time theif. I tried Kinard Trucking out of York Pa. but they were a little too Gypsy for me. and I told them in the beginning I was a little set in my ways "I dont run illegal logs." And that is why Im not there anymore. ABF has given me a new way of life and Im lovin it. Yesterday I finally got my Waren Act check and now I can move on in life and I hope all the friends I've made along the way have found their new little piece of security in life. I will keep in touch as long as I can and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Please help me to keep in touch whenever you change E-Mail address's. and if you read this on the Trucking Boards please send me your E-Mail address Via Personal Message. Thank You!

001_00A.jpg

If you ever get into 352 Avenel say hello. There are 17 of us from RSEL there, just about the entire dock crew.

2631 said:
If you ever get into 352 Avenel say hello. There are 17 of us from RSEL there, just about the entire dock crew.
I have talked to a few of you in there but which one are you ?? :smilie_132:

C-Mon guys I need those E- Address's We are planning a reunion of all the Red Star terminals, and of coarse all you diesel dummies:biglaugh: Send me an E-Mail at [email protected] and let me know if you would be interested. We need to get a neutral area and a date and time that suits everyone that would participate. so this will take some time and alot of planning.:duh: