R&L | It's been a good year for me.

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
I can't say that it's always been sunshine and blue sky at R+L. Over the years and with some seniority I have found my position at the company to become something I appreciate. Great pay. Good healthcare. Great equipment. Fantastic route with excellent customers who communicate. Dispatcher's treat me with respect and I treat them the same way but that's how I roll. Dock supervisor's same thing. The girl's in the office are good people. I will stop with the people thing right there.

Made it through another year I'm glad to say. Merry Christmas to all.

I hope it's been a good year for you too.

I can't say that it's always been sunshine and blue sky at R+L. Over the years and with some seniority I have found my position at the company to become something I appreciate. Great pay. Good healthcare. Great equipment. Fantastic route with excellent customers who communicate. Dispatcher's treat me with respect and I treat them the same way but that's how I roll. Dock supervisor's same thing. The girl's in the office are good people. I will stop with the people thing right there.

Made it through another year I'm glad to say. Merry Christmas to all.

I hope it's been a good year for you too.
Great positive post !!!!

I saw on website looking for a supervisor in the burlington NJ terminal. do you know what position and shift its for?
probably some kind of night position. a morning shift would still consist of coming in at like 1 or 2 am

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got a good run in an area I've been wanting to get into for years. A whole lot less garbage freight going to garbage locations barely suitable for straight trucks out that way.

Now the truck's cleaned up and getting washed frequently.

It's amazing how one's attitude can change when you're not getting ****ed every day.

I finally got a good run in an area I've been wanting to get into for years. A whole lot less garbage freight going to garbage locations barely suitable for straight trucks out that way.

Now the truck's cleaned up and getting washed frequently.

It's amazing how one's attitude can change when you're not getting ****ed every day.
I hear you brother. Keep it right. That's a personal objective.