its nice to be busy

Just finished a 25 stop peddle and came home 75000gvw. Yee haw! Too bad we're non-union, owned by Ross Express, and bound to be bankrupt with no insurance within the next few minutes...... (snicker snicker)

Ke1lb

I think its disgraceful that you are making jest about people
losing their jobs, losing their medical insurance, & another co in the industry going bankrupt ! weather they are Union or
Non Union - Why would you gloat over someone else's
misfortune ? Perfect example of ITS ALL ABOUT YOU / SELFISH -wonderful attitude - TOTALLY DIGUSTING.

Blubell, that was no jest. It was a statement. I've only been in here a short time and am already sick of those who have to come in here strictly out of jealousy for an ltl company that is showing success in a time when many carriers are hurting. Everything I mentioned was a rumor started by some slob who doesn't like what we are doing. Your damned right it's all about me. Actually, it's about me and all others on the payroll. If we are successful, our hard work is paying off. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

And yes, that WAS my peddle run yesterday, when 12-15 bills has been the norm all winter. Let's hope it keeps up. Go Team LAXNE!

Scurvy had written somewhere that we are freight whores, my only question is: Are we a cute freight *****? Ha!

Blubell, that was no jest. It was a statement. I've only been in here a short time and am already sick of those who have to come in here strictly out of jealousy for an ltl company that is showing success in a time when many carriers are hurting. Everything I mentioned was a rumor started by some slob who doesn't like what we are doing. Your damned right it's all about me. Actually, it's about me and all others on the payroll. If we are successful, our hard work is paying off. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

And yes, that WAS my peddle run yesterday, when 12-15 bills has been the norm all winter. Let's hope it keeps up. Go Team LAXNE!

Scurvy had written somewhere that we are freight whores, my only question is: Are we a cute freight *****? Ha!
Well done .... amen! Nice to see true team members on this board ... rather than the gloom and doomers! glad you are here! Everyone benefits from hard work during these difficult times. I'm with you!