Yellow | it's not what it seems!

Chicago Roadway

TB Veteran
Credits
I was on my way to florida the family and me
heading down i 57 when two tractor trailers
one in passing lane one in slow lane. man i was just cussing and wondering what the heck why would they block the road everyone on 57 running 80 freakin miles an hour trying to get no where fast and me one of them, then the two where slowing down and slowing down people trying to pass on left right anyway to get around then solid
break lights.. took me a minute to realize these guys where doing us car people a favor
big reck this happened about 1 year ago never will forget about it so i figure you guys who deserve a thank you thank you....
i would like to here of other things from others about simple things to look for

In my Smith System training, I was tought to look ahead. What I learned was "far ahead". Up in the cab of the tractor we can see things several seconds before a 4 wheeler can. We were tought to try and signal other drivers of a problem, and this will help everyone. It works!! DS.

Toxic said:
What did The Smith System teach you about looking down at the 4wheelers passing you?
I don't know what you are talking about, Toxic. Maybe you could share something with us here....................I'm waiting!!:hysterical: DS.

A quick one here.........did everyone get paid for Smith System training?? Me and a co worker were training for our CDL's and took the class, but weren't paid for it?!? You know I got the paperwork ready!!:funky: DS.

A quick one here.........did everyone get paid for Smith System training?? Me and a co worker were training for our CDL's and took the class, but weren't paid for it?!? You know I got the paperwork ready!!:funky: DS.
Any training required by the company is paid time.:duh:

I remember a few years ago after a chargeable accident, I had a Smith Trainer drive with me for a few days. On the first day he scolded me for not noticing a hot looking girl in skimpy clothes walking on the sidewalk. I asked him why he was scolding me and his answer was........
"I wasn't getting the BIG picture"!! :duh:

He was right! you were just looking at her top side, when you should have been looking at the junk in the trunk as well! Cmon you gotta get the big big picture not just half of it!:funky: :hysterical: