ODFL | It's not your name on the door.

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Other week or month my truck was in the shop. I filled in for a guy and came in early eve for a grocery sortie run and took a line tractor bc ol billy don't drive junk. Guess the newer line guy got upset, but yo your name ain't on the door. Deal with it.

Me and ops laughed because we knew this guy is a cry baby.

Bet you took it just to **** him off too, real classy.

It's Billy remember?

aEFw5rO.jpg

Other week or month my truck was in the shop. I filled in for a guy and came in early eve for a grocery sortie run and took a line tractor bc ol billy don't drive junk. Guess the newer line guy got upset, but yo your name ain't on the door. Deal with it.

Me and ops laughed because we knew this guy is a cry baby.
Next time my truck is in the shop guess what I'm going to take. Any ideas

Why your name is not on the door.

You're junior seniority and are just a line driver that's why. Drivers who've gone out of their way for the company for 25 years get taken care of before you. If you leave my truck filthy you will get an IRF. Even ops knows not to give my truck out but they sure will give out a junior line drivers truck if I need one! Sorry jr, we know you FedEx transplants are too chicken to stir the pot anyhow.

don't forget to use floor as ashtray and leave lid off extra-large coffee cup in cup holder as you drive down road

If you're smoking in a non smoking truck it's possible grounds for termination. We have drivers that will take it up with local government who've stated our cab is our office and they will fine the company if you're violating our health rights with your filthy disgusting habit!

You're junior seniority and are just a line driver that's why. Drivers who've gone out of their way for the company for 25 years get taken care of before you.

Enlighten us as to how seniority matters at OD. Haven't you been on here complaining about that in the past?

As far as tenure goes, I know a few who were shown what that means the first time they became ill. It was a termination letter in the mail the minute twelve weeks were up. (FMLA)

I know most all of your post are tongue in cheek, just pointing that out for some of our resident kool-aid drinkers who may think they actually matter to any company.

Enlighten us as to how seniority matters at OD. Haven't you been on here complaining about that in the past?

As far as tenure goes, I know a few who were shown what that means the first time they became ill. It was a termination letter in the mail the minute twelve weeks were up. (FMLA)

I know most all of your post are tongue in cheek, just pointing that out for some of our resident kool-aid drinkers who may think they actually matter to any company.
Just to butt in about the termination deal.If a Driver has a Stroke it is a automatic 1 year before can even get a CDL Back.There are several other thing's to.So the Company has no choice but to terminate.There alway's another side to termination at any Company

Just to butt in about the termination deal.If a Driver has a Stroke it is a automatic 1 year before can even get a CDL Back.There are several other thing's to.So the Company has no choice but to terminate.There alway's another side to termination at any Company

It's more than an isolated incident of a stroke. Plenty of people have been terminated for multiple ailments. It's not just Old Dominion who does this. Most companies will give you only six months and then you're done. That's what working at-will gets you.