XPO | It's That Time of the Year

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Credits
Its that time of the year when the tractor you spent all year maintaining and keeping clean gets taken away. In it place you will receive a trash out, airleaking high mileage truck that was pass around like a 5th of booze at a high school party.
We at XPO would like to thank you by giving you another trashed out truck to clean.

Its that time of the year when the tractor you spent all year maintaining and keeping clean gets taken away. In it place you will receive a trash out, airleaking high mileage truck that was pass around like a 5th of booze at a high school party.
We at XPO would like to thank you by giving you another trashed out truck to clean.
And the cherry on top? The trashed out Sterlings that we've been getting in exchange for our Cascadias have been rebranded.

Who's the comic ? I have never went to bed with an ugly woman..... but I have woken up to a few. What's the other way they say it ? I always go to bed with 10's ?

I did this truck up real nice this year. It's a 2011. Cleaned it up and fixed it up. It's running right with fresh tires and ready to be whored out to some small terminal. By time they take me out of it I will have gotten it over 700K. From 575K when I hopped in last winter. I take a good bit of pride in the rehab process. These things need to last a million miles for the company to see it's money.

Who's the comic ? I have never went to bed with an ugly woman..... but I have woken up to a few. What's the other way they say it ? I always go to bed with 10's ?

I did this truck up real nice this year. It's a 2011. Cleaned it up and fixed it up. It's running right with fresh tires and ready to be whored out to some small terminal. By time they take me out of it I will have gotten it over 700K. From 575K when I hopped in last winter. I take a good bit of pride in the rehab process. These things need to last a million miles for the company to see it's money.
Send that truck my way will ya?!

I had a tractor recently with 1705000.volvo still tight .you can't eat the chrome and I won't be parking it in my yard to remind of the poor choices in life I've made

Are the miles on trucks managed well? Not at all. I had an 06 Sterling yesterday. Luck of rhe draw because so many guys were not back.but whatever. It did what it had to do but only had 690k on it. An 11 with more? Not my job to manage the miles. We have 13 models with more than 100k more than 11 and 12 models. It makes sense to manage the miles better than that. Whatever. I'm not trading the damn thing in at it's retirement

Are the miles on trucks managed well? Not at all. I had an 06 Sterling yesterday. Luck of rhe draw because so many guys were not back.but whatever. It did what it had to do but only had 690k on it. An 11 with more? Not my job to manage the miles. We have 13 models with more than 100k more than 11 and 12 models. It makes sense to manage the miles better than that. Whatever. I'm not trading the damn thing in at it's retirement

We don't have any BIG runs out of this barn. XPB is 221 each way. And all our trucks at the same age have near the same miles. Rarities exist. Where an engine blew up or one got wrecked and rebuilt. I am guessing your 2006 Sterling was either 1.6 million miles or a refurb.

I can easily get 125,000 miles on a truck with my current city driver. I get around 400 a night and he puts on around 250 a day. On average. We both have bigger and smaller days.

I am aware trucks on the east coast don't get the same mileage as trucks do in the rest of the country.