It's Trump's Party Now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Oct 28, 2017.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

http://buchanan.org/blog/trumps-party-now-2-127791

Flake, with only 18 percent approval in Arizona, decided to pack it in rather than get waxed in his own primary. With Falstaff, Flake appears to believe that “discretion is the better part of valor.”

Sen. Bob Corker is another summertime soldier calling on colleagues to stand and fight Trump while he retires to Tennessee.

It’s no wonder the establishment is viewed with such derision.

Flake calls Trump “dangerous to our democracy.” But the real threat Trump represents is to the GOP establishment’s control of the party’s agenda and the party’s destiny.
    .............................................................................................
    How could the Beltway GOP not see that its defining policies — open borders, amnesty, free trade globalism, compulsive military intervention in foreign lands for ideological ends — were alienating its coalition?

What had a quarter century of Bushite free trade produced?

About $12 trillion in trade deficits, $4 trillion with China alone, a loss of 55,000 plants and 6 million manufacturing jobs.

We imported goods “Made in China,” while exporting our future.

U.S. elites made China great again, to where Beijing is now challenging our strategic position and presence in Asia.

Could Republicans not see the factories shutting down, or not understand why workers’ wages had failed to rise for decades?
    .............................................................................................................
    What did the democracy crusades “to end tyranny in our world” accomplish?

Thousands of U.S. dead, tens of thousands of wounded, trillions of dollars sunk, and a Mideast awash in blood from Afghanistan to Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen, with millions uprooted and homeless. Yet, still, the GOP establishment has not repudiated the mindset that produced this.

With the Cold War over for a quarter of a century, what is the case now for America, $20 trillion in debt, going abroad in search of monsters to destroy?

Consider. Bush-Obama “open borders” brought in tens of millions of Third World peoples, legally and illegally, to rising resistance from Americans forced to bear the economic and social costs.

What was the GOP establishment’s reply to the opposition to amnesty for illegals and calls for a moratorium on legal immigration, to assimilate the tens of millions already here?

To call them nativists and parade their moral superiority.

Flake and Corker are being beatified by the Beltway elites, and George W. Bush and John McCain celebrated for their denunciations of Trumpism.

Yet no two people are more responsible for the blunders of the post-Cold War era than McCain and Bush.

About which of half a dozen wars were they right?
    ..............................................................................................................

These are major reasons as to why this Independent who leaned to the Dem side switched and voted Trump.
    Get rid of the unionbusting and I might just stay a long time.

Bart likes this.
  2. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Some good points in there......And I wholeheartedly agree with you about Union-busting. That's a not-so-subtle attack on the First Amendment, as far as I'm concerned.

And,.....I think I agree with you about it being "Trump's Party" now. But for probably vastly different reasons..........

I really don't think Mr. Trump is quite the spokesman for working people as he is made out to be. My opinion.......

Magoo likes this.
  3. slavenomore

I've always like Buchanan.....at least since I got a little older...maybe it was 1996 or so.
    Trump follows the stuff from the patriot and Reform Party agendas.......by mouth anyways.
    Tariffs are always big from Buchanan. Immigration also....And the sham corrupt trade deals and DC taking money from Toyota and foreign corporations..he always saw thru and spoke out on.

Tariffs and immigration reform would benefit unions imo.
    It is the corporations who oppose tariffs and immigration reform for they benefit while the rest of us lose.
    Big Ag is the biggest beneficiary of illegals imo....therefore I would think their money is paid into fight trump on immigration reform.
    Tariffs TELLS the corporations that they will not get their way of leaving us for cheap foreign labor.......that is a huge tool for us to ever get any power back for unions in DC imo.
    Nobody tells the corporations what to do from either party....and it was refreshing to see a contender attack them on that.......if he can do anything or intends to is yet to be seen.
    Buchanan would have done it.......but they played the race card again.....and they (even trump) played the race cards and crackpot cards on Buchanan and Duke and Perot.........my belief is that underlying the attacks are racists themselves who run our government and media and education......racist Zionists....who do not serve America....but use us for everything they can for Israel.

The open borders policies of both policies relating to immigration and trade......are ideas that only the rich and powerful can benefit.....the little guy cannot and will not benefit from any kind of world governing democracy........the poor nations have way too many people.....and the nonChristian and noncapitalist countries do to.....we will regret it if ever our votes are somehow counted with open borders world votes on anything relating to immigration or trade.

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

We still have to help Trump in the midterms, by throwing out some more of the RINOs who haven't announced that they are stepping down. Then......it will become our party, not Trump's party. He will just be the spokesman for OUR party. It's good to have someone in the White House speaking up for the middle class.

He's the closest thing to a spokesman for the middle class that we've seen in decades. My opinion.......

5. slavenomore

6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Change the name of the Party.Some of these "political Lifers" have given it a bad name,much like the Radical extremists have done to the Dimms..

Rastus and slavenomore like this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

:lmao: Loser Flake. Go up against The Donald and that's what happens.

slavenomore likes this.
  8. Rastus

Hillary is obviously, calling for tpp and a open hemisphere.

.....or maybe Bernie bragging he was going to take millions of trucks off the road.

Now that's working man isn't it.

9. Rastus

A lot of these libtards don't get is most of us didn't vote for a republican, we voted for Donald Trump.
    Otherwise Jeb Bush would have won, he spent over a hundred million dollars and got 3 delegates.

slavenomore likes this.
  10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

So its his party now but what happens when he goes down?
    If Trump starts firing prosecutors going after him and granting amnesty to others.
    Then you have an unpleasant job to do You have to speak up to get rid of him.

11. slavenomore

We don't have to speak to get rid of him....we can enjoy watching all the corrupt politicos living large get thrown out....