Ivanka Nievity- Thought Dems Would Work With Her

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...urprised-actual-democrats-wont-work-with-her/

If there is an (R) by your name or if your name is Trump, they will not work with you
    the Dems want full credit and would rather not have their liberal agenda passed if there are Rep hands on it (thank God)
    Welcome to the Swamp
    Realize the facts, these people aren't your friends, they took your money when you were a private citizen, now they would be pleased if you would just go away and die

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash COMMON SENSE IS THE CURE.

I think her dad is also finding out that the Democrats are a bunch of backstabbing money grabbers, that don't care about the country in the least.
    They care about power and only power.

Bubba74 and jimmy g like this.
  3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

He needs to figure it out quick

This is what is going to happen

There will be an amnesty
    there will not be a Wall
    Reps will stay home in Nov
    Dems will retake the House
    they will impeach

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

You nailed it. I have the same prediction and see a pattern coming from the White House. As I've said, Trump likely only has about 10 more months of actual governing. Then he might as well go into hiding while riding out the rest of his lame duck term.
    I personally will stay home before I vote for anyone in the midterms that will support what he's proposing. He's flip-flopping on his campaign promises. You can get away with lying in the Democrat party, but not in the Republican. We will hold our representatives responsible.

5. Northern Flash

Trump is guilty of going along to get along, and that won't cut it. A lie is a lie regardless of who says it. And right now, Trump is being exposed on several campaign lies.
    He'll be a one-termer if he continues, and likely be impeached before he finishes it.
    That will look good on his legacy.