I've dumped my cable service becoming member of the cord cutters

Is
Yes I did watch a lot of those you tube video's most in fact,however after hooking it to the TV per the directions.
I can't get it to the point of any of the wireless connections.
As simple as these video instructions are they seem to be leaving out the point I'm stuck on.
Then to call the company tech support like the written directions say & get a full mail box message.

I figured why not take a chance of starting this topic on the trucking board to see if any of you have hooked this thing up.
Is your tv a "smart" tv, internet ready?

I get mine through the phone company
AS do I. Do any of you remember landline phone service? I still have it.
ECPBX-750x750.jpg

Late yesterday afternoon ThisTV (I think that's the channel) had The Bounty and The Patriot on one right after the other. It must have been Mel Gisbon night. Those were two good movies. :popcorn:

Late yesterday afternoon ThisTV (I think that's the channel) had The Bounty and The Patriot on one right after the other. It must have been Mel Gisbon night. Those were two good movies. :popcorn:
they were very good movies. but for me, i like watching a movie uninterrupted by commercials and scenes cut out or the censors deleting of some words.

these are at the very least 2 reasons why i do not watch "regular tv" beyond the local and national news.

Well I went to Best Buy for a long Ethernet cable to hook between my router in the bedroom I have my i-mac in.
And the bedroom my TV,& tick box are in,Best Buy has an hdmi cable they list for $69.99,not sure if that would work.
I went back home & ordered one on Amazon,in a few days it should arrive,then I'll see if hard-wiring the tick box will work.
So good Lord willing & I'm still above ground I shall return with my findings.

Okay then I got my Amazon delivery with the Ethernet cable I ordered,15 bucks for 50 feet.
Got right to work feeding it through my bedroom wall where my router is kept.
Then stuck it in that tick box,but I still couldn't get the thing to work as advertised.
Went back over the you tubes folks have up that claim its working for them,however I just can't get mine set up to work.

So there you have it,my antenna on my roof is still drawing in the local stations,ME-TV,& a few other stations.
This tick box was a wasted investment,I could have saved a 100 bucks if my wife could have been happy with what the antenna gets.
She says she is happy now,& says she agrees with me that we are not going back to the high monthly costs of the cable.
So with her attitude change,maybe the 100 bucks was well spent after all.

Okay then I got my Amazon delivery with the Ethernet cable I ordered,15 bucks for 50 feet.
Got right to work feeding it through my bedroom wall where my router is kept.
Then stuck it in that tick box,but I still couldn't get the thing to work as advertised.
Went back over the you tubes folks have up that claim its working for them,however I just can't get mine set up to work.

So there you have it,my antenna on my roof is still drawing in the local stations,ME-TV,& a few other stations.
This tick box was a wasted investment,I could have saved a 100 bucks if my wife could have been happy with what the antenna gets.
She says she is happy now,& says she agrees with me that we are not going back to the high monthly costs of the cable.
So with her attitude change,maybe the 100 bucks was well spent after all.
If this tick box is legit, and many of this type are, it has to be something very simple that you're overlooking. Does it ask for a password, and you put in,one if your passwords? If so, turn the router/modem over and use the serial number on the bottom.

Yes I did watch a lot of those you tube video's most in fact,however after hooking it to the TV per the directions.
I can't get it to the point of any of the wireless connections.
As simple as these video instructions are they seem to be leaving out the point I'm stuck on.
Then to call the company tech support like the written directions say & get a full mail box message.

I figured why not take a chance of starting this topic on the trucking board to see if any of you have hooked this thing up.

Very simple, "turn this project over to the grandkids, problem solved quickly!"