J 2

What a shame that a beautiful facility like that just sitting there empty not being used. In the old days someone would be in there right away but with all this business turmoil it may sit empty for a while.

Not the same for J6.Have not stopped,but an Old Dominion driver told me that they were
in talk the day Jevic announced.Looks like OD will be moving in soon.He also said the are
watching Yellow,looking to maybe take over some of their old buildings

xeastend you must have been talking to Ken D . he has been campaneing for a while to get od in North Oxford and he hopes to get a lot of the old crew back that live in the area . I wish him well in his efforts . I don't know if he is on here or not ,but if he is .Hi Ken ! best to Debbie and Shelby . YF Tim

striped bass

I did not know you fished . do you keep a boat in Orleans? any fish pictures ?post them up L . here u go
20z442g.jpg

According to a nct driver that has harrys ear! Ups freight is suppose to get the j1 bldg. I ask there drivers and they heard no rumors about that! I havnt been by j1 lately. 21 1/2 years there! Gone!!!!!!!!!!!

According to a nct driver that has harrys ear! Ups freight is suppose to get the j1 bldg. I ask there drivers and they heard no rumors about that! I havnt been by j1 lately. 21 1/2 years there! Gone!!!!!!!!!!!

well the nct driver most have harrys cell -
a nct driver i know has not seen the big guy over there for months