J3 Pictures

hey cowboy, thought u went to a tanker outfit?? what's with the fed ex logo??

No, I was thinking about going tanker. I was sitting on 3 job offers, But was trying to hold out for something that would get me home more often. Luckily I got on with FedEx National running linehaul at night. Practically the same as I was doing with Jevic. Just higher pay, and better benefits.:1036316054:

Great job on the pic's brother,,, just think those truck's would still be running if certain CEO's new how to run a company! But thats what you get when you let a salesman become CEO, and a wanna be CEO college brat run the company. I have not been bye Delanco for a month now, I prefer not to as I look at the future now, and try to forget the past.. good luck Cowboy..:smilie_132:

No, I was thinking about going tanker. I was sitting on 3 job offers, But was trying to hold out for something that would get me home more often. Luckily I got on with FedEx National running linehaul at night. Practically the same as I was doing with Jevic. Just higher pay, and better benefits.:1036316054:

kinda funny how life works out sometimes,huh? I'm glad u found a better job than you thought was a really good one at the time.