TForce | Jack Holmes does the country!

KGB 18

TB Veteran
Credits
The Pres of UPSF was terminal jumping this week. He gave the low down to all management; from regional VP to TM, that the card check agreement will begin in January. There will be alot of 'humble bumbles' this Christmas at UPSF. The old ovnt crowd has been in denial so long that they :nutkick: needed ice packs all around. I for one will be all smiles come January. :1036316054:

The Pres of UPSF was terminal jumping this week. He gave the low down to all management; from regional VP to TM, that the card check agreement will begin in January. There will be alot of 'humble bumbles' this Christmas at UPSF. The old ovnt crowd has been in denial so long that they :nutkick: needed ice packs all around. I for one will be all smiles come January. :1036316054:

So, is there any truth to this 60 terminal limit for 08 or was that bs? Elvis out...

So, is there any truth to this 60 terminal limit for 08 or was that bs? Elvis out...

I don't think it is a 60 terminal limit, but Jack did tell the TM in DAL that UPS has budgeted for 60 terminals. If we go all in, they do not care, UPS is comfortable working with Jimmy and the teamsters.

I don't think it is a 60 terminal limit, but Jack did tell the TM in DAL that UPS has budgeted for 60 terminals. If we go all in, they do not care, UPS is comfortable working with Jimmy and the teamsters.

I have no idea. It could be the case. If that were the case, I guess they'll go after the units with the best support first. The card check deal may have some limits on it. Who knows? I would hope you were at a terminal that has showed alot of previous interest. They have had a year or more to do a head count. If your center has show little interest or has less that 50% +1, I doubt they would choose a place with weak support.

I have no idea. It could be the case. If that were the case, I guess they'll go after the units with the best support first. The card check deal may have some limits on it. Who knows? I would hope you were at a terminal that has showed alot of previous interest. They have had a year or more to do a head count. If your center has show little interest or has less that 50% +1, I doubt they would choose a place with weak support.

So the card check race is on.
Is it going to be first come first served with a 60 terminal limit?

We are getting together with our local Teamster officials the 29th.

So far this meeting seems to be hush,hush to what will be discussed.
But I venture to say they will more than likely have the cards for our terminal to sign up.

But you know I've got to go with Skeeters most famous saying.
TIME WILL TELL!!

So the card check race is on.
Is it going to be first come first served with a 60 terminal limit?

We are getting together with our local Teamster officials the 29th.

So far this meeting seems to be hush,hush to what will be discussed.
But I venture to say they will more than likely have the cards for our terminal to sign up.

But you know I've got to go with Skeeters most famous saying.
TIME WILL TELL!!

Who is gauging which terminals have the support? The locals have been hands off until the parcel contract was finished. So how are they supposed to determine where the interest is? Elvis out...

Who is gauging which terminals have the support? The locals have been hands off until the parcel contract was finished. So how are they supposed to determine where the interest is? Elvis out...

cool,, we have a meeting jan 6 with our local I have not heard we have a card check. Word on my dock, our dock sups and hub managment is so how do I say,,,NO PEOPLE SKILLS may as well hand out the cards because they all but signed the cards themselves. In the words of Rambo ''THEY drew first blood''

cool,, we have a meeting jan 6 with our local I have not heard we have a card check. Word on my dock, our dock sups and hub managment is so how do I say,,,NO PEOPLE SKILLS may as well hand out the cards because they all but signed the cards themselves. In the words of Rambo ''THEY drew first blood''

How many here think our new pay increase may of been an incentive to jump on the Teamster band wagon this coming year?

How many here think our new pay increase may of been an incentive to jump on the Teamster band wagon this coming year?

I don't know about that "hands off" deal. We had our first of many meetings since Indy was given the OK last Aug/Sept. It's been like doing time in the big house!!! Regionally we're already done signing, just waiting to turn them all in. :1036316054:

o

I don't know about that "hands off" deal. We had our first of many meetings since Indy was given the OK last Aug/Sept. It's been like doing time in the big house!!! Regionally we're already done signing, just waiting to turn them all in. :1036316054:

o