TForce | Jack Holmes does the country!

None of these posts prove anything. They are all hearsay. Anyone can post what ever they want and the truth is not needed. You will have to better than this to prove the grievance is worthless.
based on this statement, we can't believe anything you say because everything is hearsay

None of these posts prove anything. They are all hearsay. Anyone can post what ever they want and the truth is not needed. You will have to better than this to prove the grievance is worthless.
based on this statement, we can't believe anything you say because everything is hearsay

I guess you missed my point. The poster I answered understood my point, maybe you should go back and read the previous post and you may gain some understanding. Hearsay is not every post. You just can not use hearsay as proof, is this hearsay? or proof enough for you?:biglaugh:

My post number #137 wasn't heresay it was my personal experience when I was a Teamster member,between 1966,and 1986 to be exact.
no sir this isn't heresay at all this is how the Teamster represented companies operated under their union contract.

It is funny? I heard that Jack sent a memo to all TM's to read to the employees on 1-4-08. Yet my TM didn't bother. I guess it was bad news for him. CCA!:1036316054::funky::1036316054:

Do you know what it said? I work at night and did not hear anything.

Yes it stated that the card check agreement is now in order after the first of the year,per card check agreement with the teamsters. all TM'S will allow this to happen and no manager will stand in the way, furthermore it stated that a 50+1 vote for whatever terminal will be the defining factor for the union.

It also states that the INDY contract is for INDY only.

These words is not exact, but it was the jist of the letter.

Yes it stated that the card check agreement is now in order after the first of the year,per card check agreement with the teamsters. all TM'S will allow this to happen and no manager will stand in the way, furthermore it stated that a 50+1 vote for whatever terminal will be the defining factor for the union.

It also states that the INDY contract is for INDY only.

These words is not exact, but it was the jist of the letter.
`Nation wide` , who is included in this card check beside city , line &,shuttle drivers?

`Nation wide` , who is included in this card check beside city , line &,shuttle drivers?

Thanx Guy's for the help, this is, what is going on, and it is good for 3 years, appearently some cards have been sent down south, we will see soon what is going to happen.:1036316054: