TForce | Jack Holmes does the country!

I don't know about that "hands off" deal. We had our first of many meetings since Indy was given the OK last Aug/Sept. It's been like doing time in the big house!!! Regionally we're already done signing, just waiting to turn them all in. :1036316054:

o
Bring it on.:biglaugh::biglaugh: Hug this is all your fault with all of those predictions of yours, are you sure your name is not hugstridamis?

I don't know about that "hands off" deal. We had our first of many meetings since Indy was given the OK last Aug/Sept. It's been like doing time in the big house!!! Regionally we're already done signing, just waiting to turn them all in. :1036316054:

o
Bring it on.:biglaugh::biglaugh: Hug this is all your fault with all of those predictions of yours, are you sure your name is not hugstridamis?

We are getting together with our local Teamster officials the 29th.

But I venture to say they will more than likely have the cards for our terminal to sign up.

In Garland, Tx we are 95% plus and have been in contact with the local for months but I was told today that the cards will be sent from the IBT headquarters not generic cards! Dallas is 60% plus and growing and we were told the DFW market would be one of the first!:1036316054:

We are getting together with our local Teamster officials the 29th.

But I venture to say they will more than likely have the cards for our terminal to sign up.

In Garland, Tx we are 95% plus and have been in contact with the local for months but I was told today that the cards will be sent from the IBT headquarters not generic cards! Dallas is 60% plus and growing and we were told the DFW market would be one of the first!:1036316054:

How many here think our new pay increase may of been an incentive to jump on the Teamster band wagon this coming year?

I believe it all was well thought out and done by design. The IBT finally got it right on organizing and I think terminals will fall like dominos in 08 to IBT organizing!:funky: If we want better insurance at a cheaper locked in rate for 5 yrs, 10 mths and guranteed hourly and milage raises for the same duration and a solid contract that gives us protection and respect you must choose this contract! Don't be duked and lets remember UPS is the largest contributor to the IBT and I believe they want all there divisions under contract so they can inter-mingle services and provide a superior full service transportation company and put some seperation between us and all other LTL/truckload and parcel companies!

How many here think our new pay increase may of been an incentive to jump on the Teamster band wagon this coming year?

I believe it all was well thought out and done by design. The IBT finally got it right on organizing and I think terminals will fall like dominos in 08 to IBT organizing!:funky: If we want better insurance at a cheaper locked in rate for 5 yrs, 10 mths and guranteed hourly and milage raises for the same duration and a solid contract that gives us protection and respect you must choose this contract! Don't be duked and lets remember UPS is the largest contributor to the IBT and I believe they want all there divisions under contract so they can inter-mingle services and provide a superior full service transportation company and put some seperation between us and all other LTL/truckload and parcel companies!

Truer words was never spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLFCART CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truer words was never spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLFCART CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my insurance cost will double ifwe vote yes, how it is cheaper? And from what I have been reading in other boards companies are asking the union why was ups allowed such a weak contract. And they want concessions, becuase they have to pay there employees more and pay for there benefits. It gives UPS an unfair advantage.

my insurance cost will double ifwe vote yes, how it is cheaper? And from what I have been reading in other boards companies are asking the union why was ups allowed such a weak contract. And they want concessions, becuase they have to pay there employees more and pay for there benefits. It gives UPS an unfair advantage.

You will not know what your ins will cost until it is put on the table. Once again, no one is forced to sign a card. If you are happy with things the way they are then campain against the union. Union eligible employees are not part of the neutrality, you can talk about it as much as you like. Tell your fellow employees that they would be better off without the union.

You will not know what your ins will cost until it is put on the table. Once again, no one is forced to sign a card. If you are happy with things the way they are then campain against the union. Union eligible employees are not part of the neutrality, you can talk about it as much as you like. Tell your fellow employees that they would be better off without the union.

The UPGF contract is a lesser contract because it is the first ever for us! Think about the IBT and rank and file have been working on the NMFA for 50 plus years do you think we can just jump out there and get the same thing? If you say yes to that you are being really nieve! For a 1st contract it is very solid and articles 1 -38 are very close to the same articles in the NMFA....read it! We will end up being the highest paid LTL carrier in the country and right know I pay with the increase $65 a week for my insurace (family + multiple) that is an increase from last year of $16/I was at $48! The insurace... I and my wife looked at the coverage and 99% of it is the same and in some coverage areas is better with the contract insurace being offered! And that insurance will be locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths @ $38 a week!!! Do the math!!!! The $$$$ I save with the decrease insurance cost will cover my union dues and that means the raises I get (that are locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths(.65/.70/.75/.80/.85/.90-for those who do not know) I put in my pocket!!!!!:1036316054: Lets not go into the safety net with bogus TM, supervisors, etc.... trying to get you out the door for looking at them wrong! Wreck a truck if it is a tier 3-4 what ever you could be gone....think about it I am a safety trainer I have seen it, cost them $$$$ to a certain level and the TM takes a hit for his/her terminal and you could be history! Even a bad contract is a good place to start when at the present time you have nothing! I am not saying this is a bad contract at all and a matter of fact I have read this contract and have labored under the NMFA for several years and this new UPGF contract is very good and is a great place to start and in the next negotioations we can improve in areas that need improving, just like the NMFA has done for over 50 years! I promise you this look for concessions in the NMFA that is going to the 12 man commitee in Jan.! These concessions have nothing to do with our new contract but the simple fact UPGF is a deep threat to any LTL carrier because we are moving fast and UPS is working with the IBT to create a new bread of tranportation company that can and will do it all....read my previous post! Worldship is a software that gives us a look right into what is happening! These are great times brothers and lets sign them cards and watch this thing grown and when parcel and our contract comes up for renewal we will have more power and maybe...just maybe we can get that free insurance and other stuff....right? You and everyone else in the country has ONE CHANCE to get onboard with the UNION.....WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR FUTURE!?!:1036316054:

The UPGF contract is a lesser contract because it is the first ever for us! Think about the IBT and rank and file have been working on the NMFA for 50 plus years do you think we can just jump out there and get the same thing? If you say yes to that you are being really nieve! For a 1st contract it is very solid and articles 1 -38 are very close to the same articles in the NMFA....read it! We will end up being the highest paid LTL carrier in the country and right know I pay with the increase $65 a week for my insurace (family + multiple) that is an increase from last year of $16/I was at $48! The insurace... I and my wife looked at the coverage and 99% of it is the same and in some coverage areas is better with the contract insurace being offered! And that insurance will be locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths @ $38 a week!!! Do the math!!!! The $$$$ I save with the decrease insurance cost will cover my union dues and that means the raises I get (that are locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths(.65/.70/.75/.80/.85/.90-for those who do not know) I put in my pocket!!!!!:1036316054: Lets not go into the safety net with bogus TM, supervisors, etc.... trying to get you out the door for looking at them wrong! Wreck a truck if it is a tier 3-4 what ever you could be gone....think about it I am a safety trainer I have seen it, cost them $$$$ to a certain level and the TM takes a hit for his/her terminal and you could be history! Even a bad contract is a good place to start when at the present time you have nothing! I am not saying this is a bad contract at all and a matter of fact I have read this contract and have labored under the NMFA for several years and this new UPGF contract is very good and is a great place to start and in the next negotioations we can improve in areas that need improving, just like the NMFA has done for over 50 years! I promise you this look for concessions in the NMFA that is going to the 12 man commitee in Jan.! These concessions have nothing to do with our new contract but the simple fact UPGF is a deep threat to any LTL carrier because we are moving fast and UPS is working with the IBT to create a new bread of tranportation company that can and will do it all....read my previous post! Worldship is a software that gives us a look right into what is happening! These are great times brothers and lets sign them cards and watch this thing grown and when parcel and our contract comes up for renewal we will have more power and maybe...just maybe we can get that free insurance and other stuff....right? You and everyone else in the country has ONE CHANCE to get onboard with the UNION.....WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR FUTURE!?!:1036316054:

no, unlike you I understand that some people will and others will not benefit from voting yes, I just want to make everyone aware and to actually sit down and actually figuire out what they will gain and lose.

I don't persuade people to vote one way or the other, anytime I have talked to fellow employees I am 100% truthfull.

Anytime I have poted about how much I stand to lose it usually ends up with personal attacks towards me, noone can show me I am wrong, they just label me antunion, as you have done.

I guess in your eyes it is your either for us or against us.

The cost of insurance has already been stated $50 for employee, $100 for employee +1, $150 for employee +2 or more.

my insurance cost will double.

no, unlike you I understand that some people will and others will not benefit from voting yes, I just want to make everyone aware and to actually sit down and actually figuire out what they will gain and lose.

I don't persuade people to vote one way or the other, anytime I have talked to fellow employees I am 100% truthfull.

Anytime I have poted about how much I stand to lose it usually ends up with personal attacks towards me, noone can show me I am wrong, they just label me antunion, as you have done.

The cost of insurance has already been stated $50 for employee, $100 for employee +1, $150 for employee +2 or more.

from my understanding you get 1 organizer to talk to your loc and they make the dec you will need to sign the ups freight cards that the loc will have starting this week our meeting is dec 29th in colosprgs co ill let u know how it goes from there..

from my understanding you get 1 organizer to talk to your loc and they make the dec you will need to sign the ups freight cards that the loc will have starting this week our meeting is dec 29th in colosprgs co ill let u know how it goes from there..

That is for INDY, I do not know how many times I have to post that ins cost vary from state to state. I also did not attack or lable you in my post. Though I have in the past I'm sure.:biglaugh:

That is for INDY, I do not know how many times I have to post that ins cost vary from state to state. I also did not attack or lable you in my post. Though I have in the past I'm sure.:biglaugh: