TForce | Jack Holmes does the country!

I never said my 401k changed, it is posted on teamster.org that if we vote union are 401k will rollover to the Teamsters National 401(k) plan. And we lose the match.

I don't know the facts huh, well my eyes must be playing tricks on me.

https://teamsterups.csplans.com/csportal/welcome.do

how does my login work to access my "teamster 401k" when no changes have been made to my "ups 401k"?

I never said my 401k changed, it is posted on teamster.org that if we vote union are 401k will rollover to the Teamsters National 401(k) plan. And we lose the match.

I don't know the facts huh, well my eyes must be playing tricks on me.

https://teamsterups.csplans.com/csportal/welcome.do

how does my login work to access my "teamster 401k" when no changes have been made to my "ups 401k"?

You are a hard fellow to figure out there webidiot?
You yourself have been in the longest union represented former Motor Cargo terminal,and you are addressing the rest of us in such an anti union way?
Go figure,oh yes I started this thread reply to say I can't figure you out webidiot?

Well good,or bad wherever your coming from,only you know yourself whats going on in between your ears.

With all that said I hope,you,and your loved ones,will have a very enjoyable,and safe Christmas holiday webidiot.

You are a hard fellow to figure out there webidiot?
You yourself have been in the longest union represented former Motor Cargo terminal,and you are addressing the rest of us in such an anti union way?
Go figure,oh yes I started this thread reply to say I can't figure you out webidiot?

Well good,or bad wherever your coming from,only you know yourself whats going on in between your ears.

With all that said I hope,you,and your loved ones,will have a very enjoyable,and safe Christmas holiday webidiot.

If they can't afford free money, there beyond help anyway.

Hey, Mr. when you start paying my bills and taking care of my family I'll take your advice. When you have your OT cut, road man you have no money left for a 401k. I have gone from $1100 -$1200 gross per weak to $900 per week or less. That is before taxes. I'm glad for you that you have alot a dispossible income. I do not. So the 401k match is of no use to me. At my center guys are struggling to get 40 hrs a week. Your statement is a view into your soul, a self centered, me first, F-everyone else type of guy. Happy Holidays!:chairshot::nutkick::1036316054:

If they can't afford free money, there beyond help anyway.

Hey, Mr. when you start paying my bills and taking care of my family I'll take your advice. When you have your OT cut, road man you have no money left for a 401k. I have gone from $1100 -$1200 gross per weak to $900 per week or less. That is before taxes. I'm glad for you that you have alot a dispossible income. I do not. So the 401k match is of no use to me. At my center guys are struggling to get 40 hrs a week. Your statement is a view into your soul, a self centered, me first, F-everyone else type of guy. Happy Holidays!:chairshot::nutkick::1036316054:

To any of you my co-workers on here who are interested.
I'm pretty sure my terminal is 90% in favore of signing on as a represented Teamster terminal.
So we should be one of the front runners in the 60 terminal card check race.

For all of you who could care less about my terminal,and where we are in the card check race.
Then you can disregard this post reply on this thread topic.

To any of you my co-workers on here who are interested.
I'm pretty sure my terminal is 90% in favore of signing on as a represented Teamster terminal.
So we should be one of the front runners in the 60 terminal card check race.

For all of you who could care less about my terminal,and where we are in the card check race.
Then you can disregard this post reply on this thread topic.

no, it means me and my wife worked 2 jobs each while we were in our twenties ever since we were in high school and now that we are in out 30's everything is paid for we shared a used car for 7 years until I felt we could afford to buy me a a $700 1984 s10 blazer, we bought a house at very young age and paid it off in 10 years, so you don't have a clue, of who you are talking too, if your struggling bacuase of a $300 week pay cut then your living above your means, or if your counting on ot to pay the bills that is a recipe for disaster.

And here we go again with the personal attacks.

no, it means me and my wife worked 2 jobs each while we were in our twenties ever since we were in high school and now that we are in out 30's everything is paid for we shared a used car for 7 years until I felt we could afford to buy me a a $700 1984 s10 blazer, we bought a house at very young age and paid it off in 10 years, so you don't have a clue, of who you are talking too, if your struggling bacuase of a $300 week pay cut then your living above your means, or if your counting on ot to pay the bills that is a recipe for disaster.

And here we go again with the personal attacks.

The UPGF contract is a lesser contract because it is the first ever for us! Think about the IBT and rank and file have been working on the NMFA for 50 plus years do you think we can just jump out there and get the same thing? If you say yes to that you are being really nieve! For a 1st contract it is very solid and articles 1 -38 are very close to the same articles in the NMFA....read it! We will end up being the highest paid LTL carrier in the country and right know I pay with the increase $65 a week for my insurace (family + multiple) that is an increase from last year of $16/I was at $48! The insurace... I and my wife looked at the coverage and 99% of it is the same and in some coverage areas is better with the contract insurace being offered! And that insurance will be locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths @ $38 a week!!! Do the math!!!! The $$$$ I save with the decrease insurance cost will cover my union dues and that means the raises I get (that are locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths(.65/.70/.75/.80/.85/.90-for those who do not know) I put in my pocket!!!!!:1036316054: Lets not go into the safety net with bogus TM, supervisors, etc.... trying to get you out the door for looking at them wrong! Wreck a truck if it is a tier 3-4 what ever you could be gone....think about it I am a safety trainer I have seen it, cost them $$$$ to a certain level and the TM takes a hit for his/her terminal and you could be history! Even a bad contract is a good place to start when at the present time you have nothing! I am not saying this is a bad contract at all and a matter of fact I have read this contract and have labored under the NMFA for several years and this new UPGF contract is very good and is a great place to start and in the next negotioations we can improve in areas that need improving, just like the NMFA has done for over 50 years! I promise you this look for concessions in the NMFA that is going to the 12 man commitee in Jan.! These concessions have nothing to do with our new contract but the simple fact UPGF is a deep threat to any LTL carrier because we are moving fast and UPS is working with the IBT to create a new bread of tranportation company that can and will do it all....read my previous post! Worldship is a software that gives us a look right into what is happening! These are great times brothers and lets sign them cards and watch this thing grown and when parcel and our contract comes up for renewal we will have more power and maybe...just maybe we can get that free insurance and other stuff....right? You and everyone else in the country has ONE CHANCE to get onboard with the UNION.....WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR FUTURE!?!:1036316054:

All I can say is, yes what he said! Great post. Everyone should read this. Elvis out...:1036316054:

The UPGF contract is a lesser contract because it is the first ever for us! Think about the IBT and rank and file have been working on the NMFA for 50 plus years do you think we can just jump out there and get the same thing? If you say yes to that you are being really nieve! For a 1st contract it is very solid and articles 1 -38 are very close to the same articles in the NMFA....read it! We will end up being the highest paid LTL carrier in the country and right know I pay with the increase $65 a week for my insurace (family + multiple) that is an increase from last year of $16/I was at $48! The insurace... I and my wife looked at the coverage and 99% of it is the same and in some coverage areas is better with the contract insurace being offered! And that insurance will be locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths @ $38 a week!!! Do the math!!!! The $$$$ I save with the decrease insurance cost will cover my union dues and that means the raises I get (that are locked in for 5 yrs and 10 mths(.65/.70/.75/.80/.85/.90-for those who do not know) I put in my pocket!!!!!:1036316054: Lets not go into the safety net with bogus TM, supervisors, etc.... trying to get you out the door for looking at them wrong! Wreck a truck if it is a tier 3-4 what ever you could be gone....think about it I am a safety trainer I have seen it, cost them $$$$ to a certain level and the TM takes a hit for his/her terminal and you could be history! Even a bad contract is a good place to start when at the present time you have nothing! I am not saying this is a bad contract at all and a matter of fact I have read this contract and have labored under the NMFA for several years and this new UPGF contract is very good and is a great place to start and in the next negotioations we can improve in areas that need improving, just like the NMFA has done for over 50 years! I promise you this look for concessions in the NMFA that is going to the 12 man commitee in Jan.! These concessions have nothing to do with our new contract but the simple fact UPGF is a deep threat to any LTL carrier because we are moving fast and UPS is working with the IBT to create a new bread of tranportation company that can and will do it all....read my previous post! Worldship is a software that gives us a look right into what is happening! These are great times brothers and lets sign them cards and watch this thing grown and when parcel and our contract comes up for renewal we will have more power and maybe...just maybe we can get that free insurance and other stuff....right? You and everyone else in the country has ONE CHANCE to get onboard with the UNION.....WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR FUTURE!?!:1036316054:

All I can say is, yes what he said! Great post. Everyone should read this. Elvis out...:1036316054:

Yes, the ins. cost are stated in the contract, if we want lower ins cost we will have to gie up somthing else.

The only thing I can give up is my first born child. Or maybe make a payment or 2 on my new volvo road tractor for them.

when you have your first born your insurance wont be 7.00 a week anymore:biglaugh:

Yes, the ins. cost are stated in the contract, if we want lower ins cost we will have to gie up somthing else.

The only thing I can give up is my first born child. Or maybe make a payment or 2 on my new volvo road tractor for them.

when you have your first born your insurance wont be 7.00 a week anymore:biglaugh:

well then I for one have to give you a written pat on your back for being such a good steward of the money God has blessed you to earn so far in your young life Overnite.
Keep up the good work you are a very wise individual in my book.

well then I for one have to give you a written pat on your back for being such a good steward of the money God has blessed you to earn so far in your young life Overnite.
Keep up the good work you are a very wise individual in my book.