TForce | "Jack Holmes Named UPSF President"

Hmm 300 Tractors And all going west ???? It will be a first. In the past it has been 1 or 2 here and there and 15 or 20 to the hubs.

Hmm 300 Tractors And all going west ???? It will be a first. In the past it has been 1 or 2 here and there and 15 or 20 to the hubs.
Ya right believe it when I see it

Skeeter, can you send us your ole Cal. trucks. Ours are soooo rusted that we don't need to paint them brown.

Skeeter, can you send us your ole Cal. trucks. Ours are soooo rusted that we don't need to paint them brown.
It's not old it's rebranded and he to proud to just give it up righttttttt

I think I wrote something about people not being held accountable for thier actions, in the thread titled DAMAGES.I spoke too soon.Now ole J.H. has the AXE,and is probaly pretty anxcious to swing it a couple thousand times.:nutkick:

2 Down & ? To Go

Well first there was Leo,

And now Gorden,

Wounder who in Richmond will be next??????

Who realy cares as long as it's some one with the old overnite mentality.

Personaly I don't think it really matters what the names are of the people sitting in the high tower,that manage any American trucking company.
All these companies now days are is a puppet shows.

You have your CEO the top boss,he,or she has advisors,but the operating dissisions,are made at the top level.
They in turn start pulling the strings down the line,for the rest of the company to get with their program.

Lower level managers have very little control over their local operation.

Except for the very top of the food chain,it really doesn't matter what the names are of anyone under that level.
Everything starts at the top,and flows down to the bottom.
Who ever has a problem of going with the flow,will get flushed out,and another somebody will be there to take their place.

This is how most big businesses work in this country.
I know that because I'm going on 45 years now as a city driver.
I may of learned something after all my years of seeing this type of thing.

300 old overnite tractors coming to a terminal near you.....they have been saving them for you. Like we're not already embrassed to be seen driving this junk....somebody run over my head with your drivers and put me out of my misery.
motor cargo where are you when we need you?

Personaly I don't think it really matters what the names are of the people sitting in the high tower,that manage any American trucking company.
All these companies now days are is a puppet shows.

You have your CEO the top boss,he,or she has advisors,but the operating dissisions,are made at the top level.
They in turn start pulling the strings down the line,for the rest of the company to get with their program.

Lower level managers have very little control over their local operation.

Except for the very top of the food chain,it really doesn't matter what the names are of anyone under that level.
Everything starts at the top,and flows down to the bottom.
Who ever has a problem of going with the flow,will get flushed out,and another somebody will be there to take their place.

This is how most big businesses work in this country.
I know that because I'm going on 45 years now as a city driver.
I may of learned something after all my years of seeing this type of thing.

you know how many times I have told people that management are puppets. your right on point Apo :1036316054: