ADuiePyle | jack knife in new york state

I havent heard of that one..but we did have one here in mass. Driver is ok and was back to work today, so i'm assuming he wasnt at fault. ( i havent had the chance to ask him yet).

Just a note on this topic.
I'm the guy that posts up to 95% of all the crashes on the Truckingboard Accident Forum.
I have numerous internet news sources.
I searched for the Crash that was the start of this thread,and couldn't find any crash involving a A .D. P. branded semi unit?

Now I'm not implying there wasn't a crash,I'm just saying I looked everywhere I could,and couldn't find any internet news reports with the information provided from you darla?

Now sometimes these crashes involving famous branded company equipment are never posted anywhere on the internet.
Other times crash reports are kept to the local police departments pending a law suit.

There are also other reasons the local authorities keep this information to themselves.
The news services,and local authorities own the rights to that info,and its up to them to do what they want.

So as far as someone posting a crash anywhere on this Trucking message board if you can't provide a news link,or offer anymore information where others can back up your news of any crash,please don't bring your negative opinions here,to stir up trouble.
Thanks for your understanding in regards to all crash reports.

Ok darla please forgive me.
I wasn't reading your intentions the right way.
Sorry for sticking my nose in here on your thread.
I'm forever the peace maker,but I see I was misguided on this topic.

I'm very happy to hear your driver came out of his crash without being injured.

I did look around the internet news services,but never did find any news of this crash anywhere.

Thats not to say it didn't happened only that it may have never been posted on any internet news sites.

You all be safe now,Apostolic.

I wasnt trying to stir up any pots, i also know the driver who was in the accident in mass. ( i work with him). and he's ok, thats the only important part in all of this. It was the middle of a bad snow storm, and people arent all that suprised to read about accidents in those situations anymore.