Central Transport | Jackson Mi. Terminal closing.......

pompano

TB Lurker
Credits
Talked to a Jackson driver last night, and he told me as of 11/20/06 the terminal will be closed. Not much warning. If the drivers want to keep there jobs they would have to transfer to Flint or Grand rapids. Hope it works out for you guys.:nutkick:

there were a few terminals with chris they closed to said they were redoing some lanes and didnt need them were they was located i hope it works out for them that would really suck you were right about the notice they give them 2 days i remember when they closed the dayton hub they give them a little more time but they had to go to cin or col if they wanted to keep there jobs :chairshot:

ha fester i work for pjax in columbus but i do a dayton peddle,do u think they will reopen dayton,we have 10 to 15 guys there every day we are very busy in that part of the state.

hey gearraker,
i have some friends that worked in dayton
they have been asking the same thing they were told not right now that they are looking at property in middletown oh
but for now they are stuck in either col or cin
they are moving to p-jax terminals in both locations if i hear anything else i will pass it on

middletown,that would not be a bad choice,because are terminal in cinncy is a dump and it very full i have been in it and they are out of room it also as a dirt lot your drivers do not want to go there.

not much room at our cin terminal either
but we only lease that building so they are
looking but you know they dont want to tell us anymore than they have to but it always comes out if i hear anything i will let you know there is alot of things i would like to know but not hearing anything

also last week i heard that the merger is not going so well and it may take up to a year because of computer problems,that came from terminal mananger.dont know if its true though

i heard atleast april cant get systems to work together go figure well thats probably the least of the problems they will have
its like a dime holding up a dollar