TForce | Jacksonville Terminal

truck77

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi Everyone,
Do anyone know what's going on the Jacksonville terminal heard that work is coming to our Orlando terminal? Are they closing the Jacksonville terminal?

Hi Everyone,
Do anyone know what's going on the Jacksonville terminal heard that work is coming to our Orlando terminal? Are they closing the Jacksonville terminal?
Makes perfect sense. They can run Jacksonville out of Orlando, they are only 150 miles from each other.
Ridiculous, even this company isn't that insane.

Terminal shutdowns are not rumored, that info is not leaked, not even regional managers are told until the day it is announced.

The Rails that Jacksonville picks up and works will be going back to Orlando, It is approximately 20 trailers a day, there is a change of operations being discussed, last I heard they were going to allow 9 city drivers from jacksonville to transfer, but nothing is put on paper yet.

Does anybody knows how does this work when it comes to seniority they're not closing the terminal they changing operation so does It Go by company seniority or by your buildings seniority I'm a transfer from Pennsylvania I've been in Jacksonville for 3 years and I've been with the company total five so do I go to 5 years as a senior driver or do I stay with three for where I understand when they close the terminal you follow work so if it is changing operation I should go by companies seniority

Does anybody knows how does this work when it comes to seniority they're not closing the terminal they changing operation so does It Go by company seniority or by your buildings seniority I'm a transfer from Pennsylvania I've been in Jacksonville for 3 years and I've been with the company total five so do I go to 5 years as a senior driver or do I stay with three for where I understand when they close the terminal you follow work so if it is changing operation I should go by companies seniority
When you volunteered to transfer, your transfer date is your seniority date for all purposes, but vacation years earned and retirement benefits earned.