Yellow | Jamie Pierson comments on the -15%

My 2 cents! Return a few years in reverse, back to 2008-09. Read the TB comments/controversy, back then.
Read through the "concessions," each and every year, since 2008-09.
Follow the bill counts! Follow the increases/decreases in tonnage AND net income for YRCF & Regionals.
Notice how Reddaway has ventured into Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. How convenient!
I see a return to the bargaining table soon, even after the zip code realignment next month.
Maybe, I'm paranoid/schizophrenic, let us visualize the environment in 2019.
Agree with you are that we will be going back to the Bargaining Table Again soon , thinking this fall again about the Holiday season time is when they like to hit us up for more concessions !!! and WHY not ??? Jamie knows the SHEEP will keep voting YES !!!

uTmDUc3.jpg

Because you work for me, not YRCW !!!!!!
Yes ,JAMIE you handsome DEVIL and our fearless leader and gee what a great selfie pic of you !!!

probably right, the bone us is due in april, so late this year early next year you'll start seeing the "welch proposes changes to contract", welch wants straight time" etc......

Agree with you are that we will be going back to the Bargaining Table Again soon , thinking this fall again about the Holiday season time is when they like to hit us up for more concessions !!! and WHY not ??? Jamie knows the SHEEP will keep voting YES !!!

Do you guys open up a stand on the boardwalk in the summertime where you tell fortunes and predict the future? Just curious.