Yellow | Jan 1 2009 Proposed National Change of Operations

you dont want to go back to a non-union carrier?? Look at the big picture. You are goin non-union with the same carriier. The only thing this union has protected lately is the boards wages!! This company is breakin the union & our leaders are greasin ya up so it dont hurt so bad! I hate to admit that but you know the deal GET THE BIG PICTURE. Everybody takes a paycut but hoffa and the boys get raises?? Who are they REALLY lookin out for??????

Is this fact? Or are you assuming? Does the economy figure in to any of your accusations? I think Tyson is doing a excellent job protecting my interests and yours also. Although I can't for the life of me understand your way of thinking. That being said have a Merry Christmas and Healthy and Prosperous New Year.:popcorn: P.S. Teamsters are more deversified, it is more than just Freight these Days. Minus your way of thinking, we will once again rise and be a force to be reckened with. Peace out Brother.:1036316054: History repeats itself.

Is this fact? Or are you assuming? Does the economy figure in to any of your accusations? I think Tyson is doing a excellent job protecting my interests and yours also. Although I can't for the life of me understand your way of thinking. That being said have a Merry Christmas and Healthy and Prosperous New Year.:popcorn: P.S. Teamsters are more deversified, it is more than just Freight these Days. Minus your way of thinking, we will once again rise and be a force to be reckened with. Peace out Brother.:1036316054: History repeats itself.

really, what kinda paycut is tyson takin?? Our dues go up & our wages go down!! Wake up driver bob!!!!!!

wallyman.......you need to wakeup......everyone and I mean everyone is taking a paycut......all union officials are taking a paycut........quit jumping on Driver Bob........he makes great points however you just want to be negative on everthing.......nuff said....:chairshot::chairshot:

Thanx for the support. Oh BTW This Friday nite was a tough one. Enjoy your time away and God Bless you and yours during this festive CHRISTMAS SEASON or HANNUKAH or KWANZAA Don't want to leave anyone out we seem to be very sensitive this year. Enjoy Glide:1036316054:

Yellow freight in ontario cda is gone in february also - closing roadway and yellow and going under the name of reimer which is a company roadway bought years ago - office staff already given notice finished end of feb

Yellow freight in ontario cda is gone in february also - closing roadway and yellow and going under the name of reimer which is a company roadway bought years ago - office staff already given notice finished end of feb

Sorry to here that. Godspeed to a recovery to this downturn.

All you YES people can you live on a $400-800 a month pay cut?Most of the yes people most likely are in hock more then YRC.$300,00 houses$ 40,000 trucks and cars.I can still live on a normal 40 hr work week -CAN YOU?That's why the country is in the mess we are IT"S CALL[ keeping up with the jones].The company is in good shape untill 2010 then there loans come due. Not all union leaders are taking a pay cut my local isn't .

All you YES people can you live on a $400-800 a month pay cut?Most of the yes people most likely are in hock more then YRC.$300,00 houses$ 40,000 trucks and cars.I can still live on a normal 40 hr work week -CAN YOU?That's why the country is in the mess we are IT"S CALL[ keeping up with the jones].The company is in good shape untill 2010 then there loans come due. Not all union leaders are taking a pay cut my local isn't .

Glad to hear your doing so well. Have a nice Holiday Season. BTW you ruined your post by including the words (ALL and MOST)Contridicts and Sterotypes the pro voters, I'm sure a few are fine financially, and some might even work a straight 40 hour week/or less in order to help those on Layoff. Golly-Gee I just ruined my post by using (few and some) I assumed they were not, employing your (Keeping up to the Jones THEORY) IMO YOU should have made your post in the format of Questions, thus giving each of the accused the chance to answer individually, but to each their own. GOOD DAY

Glad to hear your doing so well. Have a nice Holiday Season. BTW you ruined your post by including the words (ALL and MOST)Contridicts and Sterotypes the pro voters, I'm sure a few are fine financially, and some might even work a straight 40 hour week/or less in order to help those on Layoff. Golly-Gee I just ruined my post by using (few and some) I assumed they were not, employing your (Keeping up to the Jones THEORY) IMO YOU should have made your post in the format of Questions, thus giving each of the accused the chance to answer individually, but to each their own. GOOD DAY
I know most of the Yesser Ree men at my barn are living paycheck to paycheck. Working less so a junior man comes off layoff? Get real

I had a "before noon guaranteed shipment" about a year ago. I had to jump a draw bridge just like the one that they had to jump.....WITH A HOLLAND TRUCK!:toxic: My TM said that the freight had to get there at any cost.:butt kiss: I made it on time, but I did tip over some other freight with the jump. Rough landing.:hysterical:

364.00, come on driver that shouldn't be a problem in michigan....:big laugh::big laugh:you will still make more money than most people in that broke state.... Vote yes and still be unemployed, Let me know HOW that taste, you should know around April..:TR10driving03:
You are right, at $364.00 per week, I would still be considered "living large" in this state. It has been bad here for so long that most have run out of unenJoyment money. Even with the dozen or so extension that they have received.:hysterical: If I vote "yes" (which I did) and we still go under in April, I voted myself an extra three months of pay and benefits. At least $12,000 more in wages, and it will get me through most of the winter. There are no jobs available around here. An extra 3-4 months get us closer to summertime, where more jobs could come available. That is part of my thinking process.:1036316054:

wallyman.......you need to wakeup......everyone and I mean everyone is taking a paycut......all union officials are taking a paycut........quit jumping on Driver Bob........he makes great points however you just want to be negative on everthing.......nuff said....:chairshot::chairshot:

yes they say they are taking a pay cut, maybe, maybe not. i dont know. but go to the tdu website, did a lot of them get large pay increases earlier this year? give me a 25% increase and hell yes i will vote for 10% concessions.:1036316054: