FedEx Freight | January Bonus?

Had to use an alternate method, bet here ya go:

GuR7Smk.jpg
Thanks Ratt

Sounds like the great idea some dumb ass had to add our work shoe reimbursement to our pay so we get taxed and don't get the full amount. :couch:

Sounds like the great idea some dumb ass had to add our work shoe reimbursement to our pay so we get taxed and don't get the full amount. :couch:
And these are the decisions made in world of "bean counters", and approved by Corporate. They may save 5 cents per check, while costing the recipient(s) quite a bit on withholding taxes.

The good news? You'll potentially get that over payment back next year when you file your taxes :bgroovy:. The only real loss, in the end, is the potential interest lost and loss due to inflation. Pretty small net effect, but significantly more than the Corporate savings from eliminating the extra transaction/check/statement. Consider that a small contribution to help keep costs low. Everyone doing their part, you see...

Care to endorse anyone in particular?

Honestly? I don't see anyone on either side with anything that'll turn this country around. I like Trump because he speaks his mind, but he never brings anything to the table other than the same ole mantra "we're gonna make this country great again!"

Cool man! Count me in... So how man? Offer up some specifics. Almost sounds like that nerd we have in office now who kept touting his "hope and change" BS

SwampRatt !!!
He's conservative enough to keep things on track. And he can distract the Libs with union talk....:1036316054:
Man, I like the sound of that!

I'm gonna need someone to get cracking on the "fund raising" :greedy dollars:. Maybe Redracer, and... Oh maybe, ex396 could [come back and] help in that area. They seem to have finances all figured out. :1036316054:

Then we can get qualified for the next debate, too! Do you think there is potential here?:highly amused:

:lmao: I don't think brother SwampRatt has seen a snowflake before! But I do think he's smart enough to equip snowbelt tractors with proper drive tires.

Make the change! SwampRatt and RedRacer for the big office!
They don't want me in DC, the first thing I'd do is save the country billions by getting rid of the IRS, the DOE, and Obummercare and put the power back in the hands of the people/states!!

They don't want me in DC, the first thing I'd do is save the country billions by getting rid of the IRS, the DOE, and Obummercare and put the power back in the hands of the people/states!!
You mean to tell me that the government doesn't like making any sense? Oh, say it ain't so!

:lmao: I don't think brother SwampRatt has seen a snowflake before! But I do think he's smart enough to equip snowbelt tractors with proper drive tires.

Make the change! SwampRatt and RedRacer for the big office!

I've seen plenty, but I did have to go all the way to Wyoming to deal with my first serious winter storm. I can still remember pulling into a pretty nice Sinclair truck stop. It sure seemed nice at the time, as I 80 was shut down

6 months pay is what we were told....40000 comes out to about 736...before the gov't takes 40% for your rt to work hard to provide for the dregs of society.....crap back to sensitivety class and spelling class...I know I blew that....UGH:1904: