FedEx Freight | January Bonus?

We are at 3.9% and need to hit 6% to make a 1%bonus and things don't look good for the next 2 quarters.
So this is all speculation on your part. The next 2 quarters typically are some of our busy times. So unless you have the freight crystal ball it's just speculation.

So this is all speculation on your part. The next 2 quarters typically are some of our busy times. So unless you have the freight crystal ball it's just speculation.

Not speculation 3.9% is where we are at. If you listen to the last video they tell you numbers are going to be down and they are also saying how they want to get certain freight from xpo. Also if you listen closely to the video back in November where they announced the 2 bonuses a year they said that freight wasn't going to be good in 2016. Read between the message. So we said January would be a good bonus But it was based off last 6 months numbers but July would not be so good. If you think your getting a good bonus anymore your dilusional why do you think they aren't basing it anymore off corporate numbers and went to just our numbers.

Nice try, where is the speculation as it may be true our busiest time in past years. But if you base it off of economy, gas prices back on the rise and people sitting home because it's slow I doubt we will get there. But like I said we may get something but don't expect that big one anymore. What is ironic with drivers are you give them something and they expect it everytime . Just keeping it real bro.

Low or no fuel surcharge will play a role as it always does when fuel goes down. XPO is looking to shed some non profitable accounts. Picking these up will not help. Of course there is always opportunity to get more profitable ones but not seeing any increase in freight so far here. I would not count heavily on the next bonus. Can it be done? Yes but costs have to be reduced. Damages, OT, etc. all play a part.