Jeff...Admins, Mods.....MALWARE WARNING...!!

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
Jeff (Et al) whether or not i have my anti-virus turned on or off, i get a HUGE red page warning of malware on this thread...

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/drivers-lounge/108972-voicemail.html

i can get to the first posting, and i can see Racer's response, but in seconds, i get this HUGE red page with the warning.

on the red page warning, it refers to something from..."Charityairsupport", trying to install malware on the pc.

no other thread is doing this malware warning.

if it helps, i am using Google Chrome, and my anti-virus is from Avast, and i never have this problem here.

GREAT! Now everyone will be nervous to open my vids,I have mal ware protection and no flag on the play on my end

i do not know what to tell you....

my anti-virus ON...i get the warning

my anti-virus OFF...i get the warning

i tried before Racer posted, it went "red screen"

i tried after Racer posted, it went "red screen"

i tried "warning" Jeff and the others, someone REMOVED my warning thread.

so i made the second thread.

i said i was using Google Chrome, as my browser...

i said i have NEVER had any problems here before..

a "malware" or "trojan" or virus can be embedded into anything, you can easily pick it up, and distribute it along the line.

what else can i say..???

ON/OFF with the anti-virus

and

BAM......​A FULL RED PAGE WARNING OF MALWARE...!!!

what i will try to do is go back to your thread several more times, like i did just a few seconds ago.

if i get the red page warning, i will take a screen shot, post it here.

this is all i can do, warn Jeff and the admins, and the others. from this point on, if Jeff see's no problem like he get's no warning page on his browser, then so be it, but tell you what, if you post videos, i too may stay clear of your posts...for safety's sake.

I run some of the best antivirus and anti malware programs available I am NOT getting any warnings. I do know that some of the free programs will flag suspicious stuff just to be on the safe side.

Guardrail

I run some of the best antivirus and anti malware programs available I am NOT getting any warnings. I do know that some of the free programs will flag suspicious stuff just to be on the safe side.

Guardrail

this is absolutely true, about "the free stuff"....

i run Avast! the freebie from them, but have never had anything like this. i do know that Google at times will flag warnings as well.

all i can do, for the sake of the members of this site, is to warn of what i had come across.

right now in fact, i tried again to go to the thread....i only get the thread's first posting (from kangetryte), but Racers will not load up.

all other boards/posts here load up fast. his stalls and stays in a continuous loop of loading

Go ahead and install the program, what's the worst that could happen?

BnaJAky.png

frwfB7S.jpg