Jefferies Net Income Increases 68%

does anyone realize jefferies profits have nothing to do with us?... the lack of knowledge is astounding, they are a "capital company with investments globally and nationally...it would be great for us to be independently owned but they are not shaving profits off of what NCT makes

cause its a bubble? and your using it to make the company look like crap... and just because i dont agree with you makes me managment>?

whatever

The fact remains, Jeffries is making money off of New Century. Globally there profits jumped 68%. How much of that is from New Century, we don't know. It's a very simple process to shift a tiny portion of those global profits to the men at New Century. It would constitute PENNIES on a dollar of their overall net gains. Do you see them doing that? Right now the answer is NO. But in a few months things will change, thanks to the yes votes and the union. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

The fact remains, Jeffries is making money off of New Century. Globally there profits jumped 68%. How much of that is from New Century, we don't know. It's a very simple process to shift a tiny portion of those global profits to the men at New Century. It would constitute PENNIES on a dollar of their overall net gains. Do you see them doing that? Right now the answer is NO. But in a few months things will change, thanks to the yes votes and the union. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
As you probably know I am pro union that said, Jefferies is an investment company regardless of how much they make if one company they own does not make a profit they will gut it like a fish and sell the carcass Remember Jevic same thing. , I don't know what nct numbers are so if you are indeed making a profit than you more than deserve a raise after 6 years

i would agree, the fact of the matter is none of us have any idea, the union definitely doesnt know either. btw teamster forever, does the union give back dues and bonuses to all the members when you grow? no i didnt think so ...otherwise there would be a signup line out the door

i would agree, the fact of the matter is none of us have any idea, the union definitely doesnt know either. btw teamster forever, does the union give back dues and bonuses to all the members when you grow? no i didnt think so ...otherwise there would be a signup line out the door
Don't get too cocky if it were losing they would be gutting already

NO it doesnt't, but what it does do is re-invest the money in your pension. Did you ever hear of THE 13TH CHECK? Probably not, but some day when you grow up and earn the right, maybe A Teamster will let you in on THE SECRET!!!!!!!

you're right, you'll never grow up, what was I thinking!!! By the way, Sun Capital, who ran Jevic out of business, has a track record of acquiring corporations that make money and run them into the ground. Jeffries is quite the opposite, hence the 68% increase in NET profits. Sun Capital constantly rewarded their high level management with bonuses, while never re-investing their profits from Jevic back into the company.Jeffries does their homework before they make an acquisition. They're a long term investment company. Smart management with all the wrong priorities,hence the situation they're up against right now. They will be forced to share the wealth with those of you that deserve it.... with the exception of yourself, who feels you already make enough.

thats great that means JCP is in it for the long haul, like all of us here at NCT when we make them money im sure we will see the return, but i wouldnt expect you to understand...

your too busy collecting off of others kinda like a parasite, and infecting us with your politics, membership, and o so fun "promises"

The long haul you say? How long is YOUR haul gonna be until you get a bone thrown at you?? Instead of running your mouth about the Teamsters and all trash you put out, really sit back and look at where you are right now. You've got a JOB!!! That about sums it up! Do some research on Jeffries. They are very particular who they acquire. They check and scrutinize EVERY ASPECT of a company PRIOR to investing. If they never showed a profit they pass. Common sense tells you why would you throw good money after BAD MONEY. I know, it's the long haul thing. The longer you fools sit back and wait for that bone, the longer they'll haul those profits in to their corporate coffers. Would you personally spend money to lose money?? Get a reality check fellas! If you don't unify and MAKE DEMANDS it will always be business as usual. THEY WILL DEMAND MORE CONCESSIONS FROM YOU. Every fiscal quarter they laugh and cart their profits to the bank. I guess you're content to just HAVE A JOB. I wonder what increases in health care you're gonna have to suck up this year? It cost them an extra 2 million more last year. Or would you rather have a BETTER health care program with no " out of pocket premiums paid by you."