Jeremy Mayfield's mansion to be burned

wow what a wast, him and the House

Yea, its really sad that such a promising life was taken down by meth.

My cousin smoked weed and drank for about 8 hrs and smoked some meth and said he felt like he slept 10 hrs and felt great, said he never did it again because it made him feel that good, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop. I'm glad he did stop, he has an amazing job and a wonderful family, he would have not had that if he stayed on meth, its highly addictive.

I did some mission work in Asheville NC a few years back. I met a lawyer in a mission who lost his license,practice,wife and children over meth. He even lived on the streets for awhile. He now is a concealer at that same mission.

It is a very powerful drug and highly addictive. Personally, I've never touched it, but there is a huge problem with Meth in a certain county not far from where I live. For some reason the drug people congregate to that area and they are destroying it. That area really has a bad reputation now. We read about the arrests and problems that are affiliated with Meth in our newspaper each week. Sad to see those people ruin their lives.