Jevic closing???

city-driver

TB Lurker
Credits

Hi all I'm not a Jevic driver,but I got the email from truckingboards about Jevic maybe closing. First off I'd like to say that I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I know there are alot of dedicated long time emplyees both drivers and office staff. I'm a local driver for R&L and I know many of the Jevic drivers that run in my area. They are all really good guys.
I'd also like to let you know that R&L is looking for good LTL drivers and they also are looking for office staff and dock workers. I'm not going to BS you and tell you that R&L is the greatest company and all that,but it is a job and pays the bills....I know that R&L is a different kind of driving compared to what you guys do. I just thought I'd put the word out.
Again I'm really sorry if these rumors are true. No one like to see good people loose their job. Good luck to all of you :)

will b filing chap.11 get rid of as much outside crediters as possable b4 hand such as o/o,temp workers ie billers.create aplan that will rite the ship or sun cap will put in there people. anybody jumping ship might b doing so prematuerly