Jevic for sale?

JoeV1001

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard the latest about Jevic being up for sale and the Fun Sun people want it to be a done deal by July?...or else....whatever that meant. This tidbit of info came from the shop meeting at J1 from a VP apparently. Maybe its time for Dave to make some sort of statement as to what exactly is going on here at Jevic. Not a hint hint type of info message...a strait shooter type of explanation if he remembers what it is to tell the truth anymore. Drivers,Dock workers,office staff,shop people all need to know the soon to be fate of this sinking ship...or is it sinking?....maybe its time to tell us what is going on and put an end to rumors...come on Dave give it up.

the rumor u heard is true but not jevic as a whole just the equipment is for sale for now they have done sold j1 and j2 you all are paying rent on terminals that jevic did own the rent on j4 has not been payed its just matter of time when it all trickles down to nothing

No Info!!!!

:shock:Just went to their homepage and Nothing is being said publicly,Huh imagine that:ziplip: not letting the employee's(backbone of the company) know anything!!Good Luck Folk's.

Has anyone heard the latest about Jevic being up for sale and the Fun Sun people want it to be a done deal by July?

Everything is for sale if the offer is right. So what if it is? Let's see... when I started here, Harry owned it. Then took it public which means the stockholders owned it, then it was sold to Yellow, who spun it off to Saia who sold it in a management buyout. And dang if we didn't keep moving freight through all that.

Harry sold NC to Jefferies and they're still moving freight, too.

Strange how that works.

And the "or else"? There is no "or else". Investors do not shut down their investments. A shut down investment makes no profit at all and is unsaleable.

Everything is for sale if the offer is right. So what if it is? Let's see... when I started here, Harry owned it. Then took it public which means the stockholders owned it, then it was sold to Yellow, who spun it off to Saia who sold it in a management buyout. And dang if we didn't keep moving freight through all that.

Harry sold NC to Jefferies and they're still moving freight, too.

Strange how that works.

And the "or else"? There is no "or else". Investors do not shut down their investments. A shut down investment makes no profit at all and is unsaleable.

Pretty much says it all. :1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:

Rumor's End Here And Now!!!!

this Is A End To This Rumor .sun Cap Is Ready To Unload. Harry Has Gotten A Buyout From Jefferies, And Is Poised To Make His Move. He Is Buying Back Jevic! This Is Not A Typo Or A Rumor. Let Me Repeat. Harry Is Buying Back Jevic He Wants To Straighten Things Out As He (harry) Put It He Wants His Baby Back. And Build It Up Again To Make It A Strong Co. It Once Was, And Dave G. Will Stay On As Co. Vice Prez All Of This Is Suppose To Go Down By The End Of July. Its Comming You Will See!!!

this Is A End To This Rumor .sun Cap Is Ready To Unload. Harry Has Gotten A Buyout From Jefferies, And Is Poised To Make His Move. He Is Buying Back Jevic! This Is Not A Typo Or A Rumor. Let Me Repeat. Harry Is Buying Back Jevic He Wants To Straighten Things Out As He (harry) Put It He Wants His Baby Back. And Build It Up Again To Make It A Strong Co. It Once Was, And Dave G. Will Stay On As Co. Vice Prez All Of This Is Suppose To Go Down By The End Of July. Its Comming You Will See!!!

Put the crack pipe down. I'm gonna tell Jimmy D to get you tested tomorrow!:biglaugh::hysterical::biglaugh:

wow

Last I saw i was applying for unemployment in new jersey. I was informed i was just laid off. Is j8 closed or not. And last i heard NC didnt sell to jeffries group I heard they were closed and locked the doors, and gave the drivers two hours to clean out their trucks on saturday.

I Think Its A Great Move 4 U Guys,somebody Had To Step Up To The Plate And Say Enough, Why Do U Think Yellow Bought U At One Time? Then U Went To Saia,but Things Turned To Shiiiiiits,, You Were A Very Strong Co At One Time,you Can Get Back There Again,with The Right Mgmt,,,good Luck I Hope It Works,SCOUT Saia Employeeee:rockon:

I Think Its A Great Move 4 U Guys,somebody Had To Step Up To The Plate And Say Enough, Why Do U Think Yellow Bought U At One Time? Then U Went To Saia,but Things Turned To Shiiiiiits,, You Were A Very Strong Co At One Time,you Can Get Back There Again,with The Right Mgmt,,,good Luck I Hope It Works,SCOUT Saia Employeeee:rockon:
HANG IN THERE

boy were do you get your info from you need to leave that crystal meth an herion a long your brain is DEAD.:toxic:

NC

Last I saw i was applying for unemployment in new jersey. I was informed i was just laid off. Is j8 closed or not. And last i heard NC didnt sell to jeffries group I heard they were closed and locked the doors, and gave the drivers two hours to clean out their trucks on saturday.

news flash when you see a reference to any deal by with or to NC it refers to New Century Transportation .founded by the former owner and founder of Jevic (Harry M) so newbies in NorthCarolina dont get all twisted up .its a reference that assumes that the reader knows the reference is to or about Harry and NewCentury aka NC

refer to your area by the name wich its known by J3 and it will be clear to all.I hope all is well and the pieces come together for you'all .take care and much sucsess in the future.....Still a Fan :smilie_132:

NOT gonna happen