jevic is closing monday

Well!!!!!

Well if Jevic does close Monday best of luck to all the driver's out there loking for a new job, as Apostlic say's prayer's do get answered,might not be right away,but it will.:1036316054:

Applestolic, that was a good testimony to the faithfulness of our God.

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!

TRUST JESUS!

Yes it is. Remember to believe in yourself and the Lord. Though the path may not always be clear or simple, he will walk it with you.

i drove by about 90 min ago it looked like one parking lot was blocked by 2 dropped trailes.i'm not sure if they are always there or not.the other parking lots were normal with some cars in them and there were trucks parked at the check in line everything looked normal

The 2 drop trailers are in the outbound exit and have been dropped there every weekend for quite awhile. Security by allowing only 1 entry/exit on weekends. Let's please give this till Monday AM. Supposed to be an announcement by Dave G, maybe the Chapter 11 everybody is talking about. With the letting go of the IC's, this might be the case. Remember that the company just installed a $600K computer server 2 weeks ago. Would be silly to do this and close down.

The 2 drop trailers are in the outbound exit and have been dropped there every weekend for quite awhile. Security by allowing only 1 entry/exit on weekends. Let's please give this till Monday AM. Supposed to be an announcement by Dave G, maybe the Chapter 11 everybody is talking about. With the letting go of the IC's, this might be the case. Remember that the company just installed a $600K computer server 2 weeks ago. Would be silly to do this and close down.
You need to check Jevic news, it is over. I am glad they kicked me out the door 6 wks ago at J3. I got to front of line to find another job. God bless all of my former partners in finding employment

jevic will be open monday for business. filed for chaptor 11 friday,reorginaztion. will continue for a long time as has Johns Manville and many other companys. stay put the whole industry is in flux over fuel prices and it effects everyone. stop fear mongering !

Yeah, You obviously know what you're talking about. Bunch of Crap!!!

jevic1 is full of ////. I work in the office a j1 and no such orders were given. If he cleaned his desk, then it was just plain stupidity on his part... There is obviously something happening, but we're not closing. Why would Sun Capital go through all these recent closings and staff changes to close the company on Monday? We are obviously being prepared to be sold. :hide:

hyperdiaper, wrong again

local driver,

what happened to us at jevic is a combination of de ja va and amnesia. you are so right to thank cathers and gorman. it makes me sick to think about those 2.
i like those pictures in the ballerina outfit and the vagrant picture working for food!!

439266789a3eb9ce0f5ak8.jpg

I'll never forget!