Jevic Is Gone

trucker15832

TB Lurker
Credits
SAD TO SAY JEVIC IS GONE! WE ALL KNOW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. I HARD HARTLAND HIRING EX JEVIC DRIVERS!!!:chairshot::chairshot::tongue0002:

Yup, J8 is all locked up... J3 soon to follow. They say the computers are Being removed Monday. Some people will still report to work tomorrow. But it wont last long..

hey guys, if the original poster IS right (and i'll say he might be), i would higly advise you to maybe seek other places to park your personal vehicles (if you can). maybe the street, or at least not behind a fence/gate that can be locked..........if one terminal which was mentioned elsewhere's in this Jevic board was closed and locked due to no-payment of rent, what's to say that a failing company will continue to pay the rent elsewhere's as well.....?? maybe keep your trucks as free from your personal belongings as well.

you know sadly, when a company closes one terminal or suggests that its a "consolidation of operations", huge red flags ought to go up real fast, to "abandon ship"......afterall, really, management on a daily basis, NEVER thinks about our welfare and well being......you think they will care about you when the ship is sinking...????

its "every man for himself", at that point....

as i mentioned in another thread, i never worked for Jevic, but of course i do know of them.....

i say these things because of my time in this industry and all of my observations.......many observations i'm sure, many of you have gone through as well....

i do sincerely wish you ALL good luck

best reagrds.............:smilie_132:

Move On!!

I just drove by the yard on the way to the pool store, it was still there!!! what's up with that????? vitran closes 13 terminals, USF closes 27 terminals, YRC close's dozens of terminal's and lay's off thousand's of workers,
We close four terminals and the fricking world came to the end.. Is jevic the flag ship of the industry wich everbody watches over claims to know something about?

their are People chiming in that have never worked here before but seem to know everything!
get a life people and move on!!! for the good employees that still remain faithfull to their company let them worry the end!!! if it comes then it's our problem for being here.
And don't worry about my fellow employees and my self, We are all well quallified to work at the next job.

trailerhouseyg4.jpg
I'm not worried,if by some chance
we do close ill sell my s.jersey home and move down SC and work for piggly wiggly and pick up some prime
real estate

trailerhouseyg4.jpg
we do close ill sell my s.jersey home and move down SC and work for piggly wiggly and pick up some prime
real estate

I dont know where you found that pic skull,but that had me laughing.BTW,I was at Saia's yard in Richmond,Va on fri.There office trailer is not much bigger

trailerhouseyg4.jpg
real estate

That is some fine looking real estate you have there up S. Jersey. You can see the rust where the salt was splashed from the road. I guess thats where you and Charlie grew up huh? As for a job at the "PIG". You'd have to actually have some social skills to work there.
:hysterical:

memorial day pool party

]]
22575265354a41b7d5a8qy6.jpg

Come to the Local driver memorial day pool party, all jevic employees will be welcome,

bellow are just some of the employees that made the party last year.

24182949181dbccbd2e7gv8.jpg

pppip5.png

emurphyga4.png

laid of driver from J8. I want to know if i can go to the pool party? I use to be down in j3 all the time. Just found this board.