Jevic Nj

well if you are a newbie i can tell you this you got to hang in there for a little while its not going to be pretty. For one you will have to slip seat all of the time. You will have to buy alot of maps because you will be going everywhere. you will not have a steady run it takes a long time to get one of those, and your starting times will always be different the thing that sucks about slip seating is when a few guys who do not have assigned trucks they just trash them like a bunch of pigs like, coffee cups, spilled coffee, food wrapers,cigarette ashes,and garbage like that. But if you need help with directions just ask the local guys because 99.9% of the time we have been there one time or another. Now i have heard a few new guys tell me that with the computer phone, they give you a super fast crash course if you need help just ask one of us can help with that also. And be prepared to work at least 60 to 70 hrs a week. But if you do get tired sometimes you got to tell them to slow down a little so the do kill ya, but overall its ok don't sweat it you will make money good luck to you.

i saw an ad in my paper (NY Post) that they're looking for drivers. i thought the nearest terminal to NYC was being shut down ?

i saw an ad in my paper (NY Post) that they're looking for drivers. i thought the nearest terminal to NYC was being shut down ?

I know they were hiring all over the recruiter said that orientation will have 15 drivers from 5 states. He told me they picked up a bunch of business. I am just going to work local we will see start tommorrow.