jevic reunion

lcat321

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello, we have set the date for Saturday August 15th for the former jevic employee picnic located at bur oak woods in Palos Heights Il, :gathering:its in the vicinity of 135th & harlem. We have the pavillion so there will be cover in case of rain. We ask everyone who will be attending to bring what they want to eat and drink since it will not be provided. so come one come all it will be fun to catch up with old friends:beerchug:

Hello, we have set the date for Saturday August 15th for the former jevic employee picnic located at bur oak woods in Palos Heights Il, :gathering:its in the vicinity of 135th & harlem. We have the pavillion so there will be cover in case of rain. We ask everyone who will be attending to bring what they want to eat and drink since it will not be provided. so come one come all it will be fun to catch up with old friends:beerchug:

it's confirmed. just got this in my regular e-mail:

Ok Al, spread the word, Jevic picnic August 15th, Burr Oak Woods, 135th & Harlem, bring your own food and drink. We have the permit for cocktail drinking and it holds 300 people. Please post it on Truckers Board for Jevic please. We want all terminals to come if possible. Thanks Lisa

we have it from 9 am to sunset

Here are a couple of hotels close to the reunion. Thanks Lisa for the info.
Mr Wizzard,

How are ya, here are the hotels that are the closes to the forest perserve for the picnic, if you can post them on trucker blog for the gents I would appreciate it. You have Hampton Inn at 135th & Cicero which is Crestwood, and by the interstate there was a Baymont in at 128th & Cicero I believe that would be Worth or Alip. Thanks looking forward to seeing everybody.

I think you ought to submit or charge the food and beverage to Sun Capital, better yet Dave gorman and tim Cathers, if it werent for those party's we would not be going thru this !!!
Good luck you guys! hope you're doing well? I'm on my third job since May 19th 2008, Just went to work for Conway, I think I finally landed the right Job.