JEVIC Suspends Operations

Hi Tester...local from Ma? Where are you?? I was a local J6 driver employed for 14yrs and would love to find something similar to what I had and wouldn't mind starting over with some familiar faces..please let me know the location...Thanks!

I am sorry, I just remembered I forgot where to put location.
The company is based out of New Jersey. Central Jersey.
My orders came direct from the owner itself to find ex jevic drivers.
He has facilities in NJ, NY, PA, GA, IN, TX, FL & CA.
Right now my main focus is to try to help my other ex employees out of the J1/J9 area. I know with 1,000 people from our building alone being all laid off at once, its hard when you find yourself going to other trucking companies and having to compete with everyone else that was laid off. I want to be able to give some people the opportunity to work with a respectable company.
And if you are a Jevic driver that likes to drive down to GA or FL please send me an message as well, as I dont want to forget about everyone else.
I will give you more information when I hear from you.
send me a message, let me know how long youve been driving, and a phone number where I can reach you. It is my goal to find 10+ drivers by tuesday as I will have to present it to my new bosses at a sales meeting I have scheduled tuesday morning.

Thanks

I heard on a radio talk show this morning that there have been 395 trucking companies that have closed so far this year.

Land-Line magazine states that 45,000 trucks are off the Highways because of this economy. To compare something for those drivers that can remember. 33,000 were off the road in 1974. Arab oil embargo.:nutkick:
You know! I just love having this oilman in the WHITE HOUSE. I hope McCain or Nobama can do better.:biglaugh:

Hey Guys,

Is there anybody I can get in touch with to find out who may have been driving in Baltimore on the day of Friday May 16th. He helped my brother who was killed in an accident that morning. I appreciate any help provided.

Thank you,
Jus

Hey Guys,

Is there anybody I can get in touch with to find out who may have been driving in Baltimore on the day of Friday May 16th. He helped my brother who was killed in an accident that morning. I appreciate any help provided.

Thank you,
Jus

Maybe you already have, but I think you should go to the home page and find a forum that fits your inquiry, like General Truck Drivers Forum. Good luck, and I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks Larry. I thought someone on the Jevic forum might know how or who I could contact in Jevic to find out who it was that day because it was a Jevic truck that pulled the trucks apart that day.
Thank you very much,
Jus

Thanks Larry. I thought someone on the Jevic forum might know how or who I could contact in Jevic to find out who it was that day because it was a Jevic truck that pulled the trucks apart that day.
Thank you very much,
Jus[/QUOTE

There isn't anyone at Jevic except for a few people doing clean up. Today was the last day for anyone to be in dispatch and they'd be the only ones to know.

Bet you feel like a jerk now....Did "you" even work for Jevic????

jusaplayin did not say it was a Jevic driver who helped, consequently how would I know? I had no idea why that post was on this thread. I was just trying to help. So, I hate to disappoint you, but, no, I don't feel like a jerk. And, no, I never worked for Jevic. Why?

It appears as though there is a lot of posting on this thread that has nothing to do with Jevic. Seems odd that one would call out someone for apparently posting unrelated topics on a thread when doing so themselves. They had as much right to post to this thread as anyone else. You say you didnt know why they posted on this thread. But you advised them to go a forum that fit their inquiry, Like general truck drivers forum. So you obviously assumed they were at the wrong forum.

It appears as though there is a lot of posting on this thread that has nothing to do with Jevic. Seems odd that one would call out someone for apparently posting unrelated topics on a thread when doing so themselves. They had as much right to post to this thread as anyone else. You say you didnt know why they posted on this thread. But you advised them to go a forum that fit their inquiry, Like general truck drivers forum. So you obviously assumed they were at the wrong forum.

No I didn't assume that. As far as I knew, they may have posted this on several threads in hopes of finding the person they were looking for. Once again, I was just trying to help. I wasn't calling them out. I don't know what your problem is here, do you have something against me, personally?

No I didn't assume that. As far as I knew, they may have posted this on several threads in hopes of finding the person they were looking for. Once again, I was just trying to help. I wasn't calling them out. I don't know what your problem is here, do you have something against me, personally?

No. I haven't got anything against you personally or otherwise. If I read your post incorrectly I apologize. But if you read your original post it sounded exactly the way I perceived it. Again, If I was wrong I apologize.

No. I haven't got anything against you personally or otherwise. If I read your post incorrectly I apologize. But if you read your original post it sounded exactly the way I perceived it. Again, If I was wrong I apologize.

I appreciate that, and I apologize to that person if my post sounded that way. I was truly confused why they posted that inquiry here. I thought that the driver was possibly from Jevic, but it didn't say so. Therefore, I thought they might want to get that information out to a more general forum. In the end, I hope they find the driver, but as was pointed out here, the devastating circumstances at Jevic make this unlikely.