Jevic Transportation Heats Up Frozen Supply Chains

gabbydad said:
Dollar Bill, you need to get your own site.

For me, this is the last time I recognize you on here.
gabbydad go into your User CP and you can put him or anyone else that you do not wish to reads post on your ignore list. Then you will no longer even see that individuals post any where on the forums. Kinda helps keep the BP down sometimes.

Anyone except Admins and Mods that is.:14:

Yahooer-I agree the equiptment has suffered.
Remember,we were a public company for 7?
years or so.There was Jevic stock b4 Yellow
came along.Everything was under the microscope then.Had to maximize returns.Stock holders did not want to here
about maintence.That was money out of their
pockets.

Yahooer, if you remember just a short time ago we were owned by stock holders. As you can see they bled this place dry, management's hands were tied on buying new equipment. Sure you saw some new trailers come in ,and some road equipment.I was told by one of the mechanics that they were told to spruce up the old equipment that was being sold, and just fix minor things that were wrong on the equipment that we were useing.Well i can say that now since we got rid of the old BIG CHEESE ,and a new one in place i for one am seeing that things are being fixed do we need new equipment YES, but we got to wait till we make a good enough profit so we can do this you know as well as i do that new equipment cost's BIG $$$$$ so hang in there i am sure it will get better now that we are not being bled dry any more

You got it Airbr8ks, look around guys. Things are beginning to change for the better, but you do have to make an honest look "eyes wide open look".

It's not about ignoring

Hillbilly,

My being offended by what poeple are posting isn't really the issue. 4 -5 years ago when Jeff started this sight it was meant to allow for an exchange among us in the industry. Oppossing opinions are always welcome and some heated exchanges have opened people's eyes.

The issue at hand here at our Jevic sight is that there are a couple of posters whose SOLE PURPOSE is to stir trouble. They use inuendo, propaganda and pure lies. And that is just not acceptable.

They have no constructive viewpoint and as a result should be allowed to spew what they choose elsewhere as oppossed to flame us on our sight.

gabbydad, they're called trolls. And they're everywhere. I'm sure you have one (or six) in your office. Just attention-seeking,:attention: insecure children with no life.

Put him on ignore and don't be assimilated by the drama queen.

:wtflol: the 8th grade are you sure! its more like kindergarden in here :stirthepot: Look ca't we all just get a long and biatch.OK its a;; i had to say b4 i get knocked off of my:soapbox: I am outta here :moped: