Jim Harbaugh

RexPerformance

TB Lurker
Credits
It seems like Jim Harbaugh has pissed off a lot of people in the past few months for a variety of reasons. (satellite camps, snarky twitter posts, etc) I'm just wondering what the opinion is on him....

It seems like Jim Harbaugh has pissed off a lot of people in the past few months for a variety of reasons. (satellite camps, snarky twitter posts, etc) I'm just wondering what the opinion is on him....
A friend of my Son's just arrived at my house about 10 minutes ago for a pool party. He just recently returned from a satellite camp of Harbaugh's. I'll get his take on Harbaugh later today, and I'll get back with you.
:1036316054:

I talked with this kid about Harbaugh. He said that Jim is really intense, and he was always barking on the mega-phone and telling them to quit bull-:shit:n and get busy with the drills. I asked if Jim even shook all of their hands as a token for PAYING to go to his camp. The answer was NO, he didn't even shake the boy's hands. He seemed to like Jim, but as a parent, I think that Jim could at least shake the camper's hands so that they have something to make it a little more personal and positive.
I told the boys that Harbaugh is kind of a legend around Michigan, but I didn't like him since he was tied to the 40whiners in San Fran. Maybe once he shakes that fungus of the 40whiners off, I can start to like him again.
:idunno:

Nothing wrong with putting some pressure on those boys, Mud, but since Harbaugh is a big shot and the kids look up to people like him, I would think that he could at least take the time to shake their hands and give them something positive to remember about him and his camp.

I think that he's kind of an ass myself, and if he didn't have a connection with Michigan, I would consider him what comes out of an ass. {I upgraded him when he came back to Michigan.}
:biglaugh:

Nothing wrong with putting some pressure on those boys, Mud, but since Harbaugh is a big shot and the kids look up to people like him, I would think that he could at least take the time to shake their hands and give them something positive to remember about him and his camp.

I think that he's kind of an ass myself, and if he didn't have a connection with Michigan, I would consider him what comes out of an ass. {I upgraded him when he came back to Michigan.}
:biglaugh:
I agree. At least some positive words and the end of the ordeal.

uNBHrCW.jpg

That was a nail biter.:biglaugh:
I was sitting on the edge of my seat during the entire game.:nono h4h:
Meeeeshigan looked good. Dominant right from the start. And the future recruits like seeing blowouts, so they will be jumping on the wagon of success.
Good start to the season.

That was a nail biter.:biglaugh:
I was sitting on the edge of my seat during the entire game.:nono h4h:
Meeeeshigan looked good. Dominant right from the start. And the future recruits like seeing blowouts, so they will be jumping on the wagon of success.
Good start to the season.
UCF should be a better game.

Jim seems like a no BS guy, but there is no denying the man can coach. Turned Stanford around in a year. Turned the 49ers around in a year. Turned Michigan around in a year. He's up there with Saban.

Reactions: mud