Estes | jimbob

i am alive and well. yes i am still employed at estes. just waiting to see what the next curve ball is that they throw. and yes i am still in favor of " lifetime" bids :D cuse hell i dont think they can cut to many more runs. i have heard lots of rumors about the bids but those should be either squashed or comfirmed tommorow. i am hoping for squashed cuse i wont be here any longer if 1 of the rumor comes true :( either will 90% of GI errrr i mean estes west. sorry i havent been on lately i has just been letting other screennames speak for me :1036316054:

you all keep it safe and maybe if i get beyond furious agian, i am sure you will here from me agian. aint that something to look forward too :D LOL

i am alive and well. yes i am still employed at estes. just waiting to see what the next curve ball is that they throw. and yes i am still in favor of " lifetime" bids :D cuse hell i dont think they can cut to many more runs. i have heard lots of rumors about the bids but those should be either squashed or comfirmed tommorow. i am hoping for squashed cuse i wont be here any longer if 1 of the rumor comes true :( either will 90% of GI errrr i mean estes west. sorry i havent been on lately i has just been letting other screennames speak for me :1036316054:

you all keep it safe and maybe if i get beyond furious agian, i am sure you will here from me agian. aint that something to look forward too :D LOL

Hey Jim Bob, I wish you well. I hope tomorrow brings you good news. Good luck with your career. Sincerily,Elvis...

Hey Jim Bob, I wish you well. I hope tomorrow brings you good news. Good luck with your career. Sincerily,Elvis...
Ditto. We all may have our differences, but shall we not stand by our brethren in our jobs. Hope to hear from you soon JimBob. Take care.

Bids will be posted tomorrow in the west. I am sorry you did not take my word for it before. Next time ask. I do not just spout off rumors. Bids will be posted for 7 days and you better bid early or know what you want when they call you to bid or else extra board.

And yes I have several different sources that talk to me about such things.

Bids will be posted tomorrow in the west. I am sorry you did not take my word for it before. Next time ask. I do not just spout off rumors. Bids will be posted for 7 days and you better bid early or know what you want when they call you to bid or else extra board.

And yes I have several different sources that talk to me about such things.

we were told when bids came out :D and we took your word for it. the rumors were mostly comming from other places it will be intrersting to hear what everyone has for bids. as for here nothing changed, i mean nothing. so in some sence that is good i guess