Yellow | JMI Hotel Change

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
You asked for it...and you got it....a new (?) JMI Hotel as of 9/4/06!
Lets hope it is better(?)

I called and there is NOTHING to eat, but they will provide transportation to the resturant
area 3 MILES FROM THE HOTEL! BUT, I checked the map link and it shows a Hooters less than 1/2 mile down the street.....well there goes the JMI bids for Jr. drivers!

E. com Lodge
3880 I -55 South, Savanna Street (Exit 90A),
Jackson, MS 39212
601-373-1244

Map to new JMI Hotel.....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...90A), &city=Jackson&state=MS&zipcode=39212

Kennesaw Kid said:
You asked for it...and you got it....a new (?) JMI Hotel as of 9/4/06!
Lets hope it is better(?)

I called and there is NOTHING to eat, but they will provide transportation to the resturant
area 3 MILES FROM THE HOTEL! BUT, I checked the map link and it shows a Hooters less than 1/2 mile down the street.....well there goes the JMI bids for Jr. drivers!

E. com Lodge
3880 I -55 South, Savanna Street (Exit 90A),
Jackson, MS 39212
601-373-1244

Map to new JMI Hotel.....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...90A), &city=Jackson&state=MS&zipcode=39212

Does this mean your going back to JMI or staying on the Ocala pre-retirement bid :bananapowerslide:

Double-Clutch said:
Does this mean your going back to JMI or staying on the Ocala pre-retirement bid :bananapowerslide:

I have 3,906 days ( 130 logbooks) to go to retirement......and I hope to spend them ALL in OCL!...........KK

Am I the only old goat here or does anybody else remember when we stayed at The Admiral Benbow Inn? It was 20 years ago.

Tha Admiral Benbow wasn't a bad motel....just had a weird name. It had a pretty good restaurant too. Man, I guess we've changed motels about 10 times since then. Anybody know how the new one is? The last time I was at the old motel I asked an ATL driver about KK and he grabbed his phone and called him and we talked for awhile.

stldude44 said:
Am I the only old goat here or does anybody else remember when we stayed at The Admiral Benbow Inn? It was 20 years ago.

NO.....it was the party hotel in JMI!....KK..:party-smiley-017: