TForce | job app

imported_mopar

TB Lurker
Credits
i went on line and fill out the job Application paper work.do they really look at that? should i go to the local ups freight terminal and fill out a Application there to or is that overkill?

not that it makes a difference but how do you guys run?
meet and turn?
bag runs?
terminal to terminal?
do drivers work the dock?

thanks for your help.

moparkid said:
i went on line and fill out the job Application paper work.do they really look at that? should i go to the local ups freight terminal and fill out a Application there to or is that overkill?

meet and turn?
bag runs?
terminal to terminal?

thanks for your help.
Yes, they do look at the applications on line. Most terminals will turn you away and tell you to do this. If it were me, I would try both, but first, do the online application.

moparkid said:

meet and turn?
bag runs?
terminal to terminal?

thanks for your help.
We have sleeper team runs, Long runs (bag) extra board runs, Meet and turn runs, Schedules, Night Liner runs which require working the dock approx, 2 hours per night. All runs are bid by seniority. Most runs are terminal to terminal. 300-600 miles per night depending on what schedule you bid on or if you are at the bottom of the seniority list it depends what run you end up with.

BusterNite said:
We have sleeper team runs, Long runs (bag) extra board runs, Meet and turn runs, Schedules, Night Liner runs which require working the dock approx, 2 hours per night. All runs are bid by seniority. Most runs are terminal to terminal. 300-600 miles per night depending on what schedule you bid on or if you are at the bottom of the seniority list it depends what run you end up with.
thanks for the info.

again not that it matters but
do you guy have one board or two?
do you run different runs every night or do you have set runs?
can you bid(?) extra board?

BusterNite said:
Yes, they do look at the applications on line. Most terminals will turn you away and tell you to do this. If it were me, I would try both, but first, do the online application.
do it now i just have to wait to be contacted i hope it won't take long.

moparkid said:
thanks for the info.

again not that it matters but
do you guy have one board or two?
do you run different runs every night or do you have set runs?
can you bid(?) extra board?
Extra Board runs can go to different terminals any night and your start time would be the same every night unless it was a (bag extra board run) Schedule meets and turns are the same start time and same place every night. Other than sleeper team runs their are schedule runs and extra board runs and Night liner runs (dock)